PART-45

Randhir reached Mumbai..he was walking mindlessly at the airport and suddenly someone holded his hand fron behind..He turnee to see Ishika standing their.

Rd: What?..

Ishika: How was your journey dear..? She asked in extreme sweet voice.

Rd: Its none of your business..

Ishika: Well I am also going on a trip with my boyfriend!!

Rd: Did I ask you??

Ishika:  Well Your current girl friend is warming someone else's arm..See I was more loyal..

Rd: Stop talking nonsense from your filthy mouth about her ohk..

Ishika: Oh! Now I turned filthy what will you call her then.. Umm lemme guess . Slut would be perfect.

And saying this she received a tight slap which made ever head present in airport look at her with shock..Randhir threw a disgusted look to Ishika and went away..

He sat in his car and was heading back home when he saw Sanyukta sharing a hearty laugh with someone. He at once told the driver to stop the car. He saw Sanyukta having coffee with the same guy whom he had seen on the day of shopping but badly missed Niharika who was sitting behind the cleft of the wall. He asked the driver to move home as soon as possible. He went inside his room and threw his bag in frustration. This Six three hours has tossed up his mind like hell..He was pacing back and forth in his room when he heard the main door creak open..Sanyukta entered the house humming a song. Her bday is two days ahead and she was going to make Vardhan and Nihi and their cute son Aaksh to meet Randhir. She was super excited for the upcoming event on her life. She entered room but she felt someone else is also present in the house. Ma had went on a pilgrimage with her friends so the whole house is empty except Aashi with her. But now she was also with Vidu and Parth. She walked towards Randhir's room snd found that it was slightly open she peeped in and saw it was all messed up.

She went inside and felt a similar fragrance. She felt someone standing at the terrace as she was getting slight glimpse of someone standing.. She follwed little steps towards terrace and felt a similar stature... tapping the shoulder when the stature turned she was amazed with happiness..

Sanyu: Randhir!! Aap itne jaldi??

Rd: Why did you wanted me to stay there? He smirked sarcastically..

Sanyu: I didn't mean that and you know..

Rd: Waise kahan thi tum?

Sanyu: Woh hum collge k extra class se ayi avi. She lied again and chuckeled at her mind imagining his happiness when he will meet her family.

Rd: Lie! Again a lie!? Since how many days you are lying me Sanyukta...

Sanyu was flabbegasterd by his question..

Sanyu: Aap kya bol rahe hain..she tried cupping his face but he threw her hands away..

Rd: Dont behave as if you know nothing.. You are also like Ishika. Atleast she didnt cheated me this much. At least she wasn't wife of someone, girl friend of some one and enjoying with someone.. He spitted venom and she stood rooted at the spot.

Sanyu: Aap suniye toh sahi..aeisa kuch nai hai jaisa aap soch rahe hainn.. she hiccuped her sobs but received a tight slap on her face which made her fall down with trash.

Rd: I dont want to listen any thing.  not a single thing from you slut. Arent ypu Kabir's wife..? She was knocked off the question..N you were in the college then how come I saw ypu with another man?? I am tired off. Saying this he left the room locking it from outside and halted hus car to the the nearest pub.. He couldn't even realize that his slap and turned her half dead..Her head had hit the table corner and the blood flow had turned more terrible. She had tried asking for help but her voice lowred.. and she fainted!