Jaune: It's good to see you again Inasa.

Inasa: To you as well Jaune!

Momo: Jaune you know each other?

Jaune: Yes, I was invited to watch the recommendation exam and met Inasa there.

Inasa: That's right, that's where we met and became friends!

Jaune: I see you're doing well in Shiketsu, a shame you couldn't join UA.

Inasa: You know my reasons Jaune.

Jaune: Look Inasa.

As he checks to make sure no one is listening.

Jaune: You need to get over it Inasa, Todoroki is not his father and never will be. I know him, he's one of my best friends.

As Jaune looks at Todoroki and remembers the day they truly became friends. It was during the Sports Festival, after their fight. Jaune healed him of his injuries including his scar, that day was spent talking about their past and they both realized they had a lot in common and that they both hate their Fathers. They both made a promise to never be like them, but to be better.

Jaune: You need to keep your emotions in check Inasa, please. I don't want both you and Todoroki to fail. Just this once please. Don't let your emotions take over, after all you made a promise to me that we will be the best heroes right?

Inasa: Right Jaune!

Jaune: I trust you'll do the right thing.

Before Jaune can leave he was approached by the other Shiketsu students.

???: You must be Jaune Aizawa right?

Jaune: Yes I am, and you are?

Mora: Nagamasa Mora. I take it you know Inasa?

Jaune: Yes he is, he's a friend of mine.

Mora: I see, we heard all about you Jaune, the principal of Shiketsu is very interested in you. We wanted to propose to you an idea to build a good relationship with UA.

Jaune: A good of relationship with UA huh, the sounds like a great idea.

Mora: Yes, knowing your heroic actions these past couple of months. You inspired many people to do good and we want you to inspire my fellow classmates in Shiketsu as well. Maybe we can schedule a session where you attend Shiketsu.

Jaune: Of course, I'll have to ask Principal Nezu, about this. Here are my contact details, I'll inform you if he approves of it.

Mora: Thank you Aizawa, we hope this is a start of a good relationship to UA.

Jaune nods and smiles as he shakes his hand. Then the alarm hits signifying the next part of the test.

Announcer: A large-scale terrorist attack has taken place. It has involves all areas in the city. Many are injured due to collapsing buildings.

Saiko: Looks like that's the scenario. You ready Jaune?

Jaune: Yup, oh and Saiko. I think it's best if I give you a suit. I have no idea why some Schools decided to use their uniform to take the test. I want to make sure your safe. Just stand still.

As he nods and placed his hand on her shoulder as Saiko gets engulfed in light as it dies down, she is now equipped with a set of armor.

Saiko: Awww, I like it Jaune

Saiko: Awww, I like it Jaune. How sweet of you to do this, so does this make me your beloved Queen?

Jaune just stutters and blushes as Momo glares at her.

Ashido: Oh! I sense a love triangle here.

Hagakure: I know right.

Mineta: Are you kidding me he has two beautiful girls fighting over him, I'm so jealous.

Kaminari: Yeah, heh. You still remember that boys night we had with 1B?

Mineta: I do

Flashback

All the boys of 1A and 1B are in the 1A dorms having a Boy's night, essentially no Girls allowed. They are all huddled up in a circle to get together and discuss. Right now they are talking about which girl in their class or in UA they have a crush on and it's Jaune's turn.

Mineta: So Jaune are you going to answer the question?

Tsuburaba: Yeah Jaune, we all answered the question. Now it's your turn.

Jaune: Okay fine, well saying a name that basically means the word Beautiful is hard for me. I know this sounds weird but every single one of our classmates in 1A and 1B are all beautiful. Momo's intelligence, Jiro's love for music, Ashido, Hagakure, and Setsuna's playful energy, Kendo's love for fighting and motorcycles, Shiozaki's devotion towards her religion, Tsu and Uraraka's love for their families, I can go on about why every single one of them is beautiful. Everything and everyone is Beautiful on their own right, you just have to find the right person that sees you for who you are. I never got the chance back at Remnant and I hope to find it here.

As he whispers the last part.

Jaune: And I just did. Hope I can see her again.

As Jaune just gives his signature smile at everyone.

Class 1A/B boys: WE ARE NOT WORTHY!!!

All the Class 1A and B boys except for Bakugo, Iida, Koda, Shoji, Todoroki, Tokoyami, Midoriya, Shishida, Honenuki, and Rin all bowed down to Jaune like he is some kind of Pimp God.

Shishida: That smile it's too pure!!

Mineta: Jaune is the ultimate Harem protagonist!!!

Bakugo: What the hell?! My eyes they burn!!

Dark Shadow: What is this light?! it burns!!

Kirishima/Tetsutetsu: So Manly!!!

As they both cry manly tears.

Iida: You truly are an inspiration to all of us Jaune!!!

Flashback Ends

Jaune: A-A-Anyway, I think it's best we get ready. The doors will be opening soon.

Both Momo and Saiko looked at each other then at Jaune and nodded. They went beside Jaune while giving each other the stink eye.

Jaune: 'So a rescue type scenario, this will be easy and I know just what armor to use'

As Jaune changes his armor into a new one.

Jaune: It's showtime.

Author's Notes:
- Remnant's involvement won't be shown until a couple of more chapters. Also knowing them, once they go to UA they'll do something stupid.

- Also Jaune can easily defeat Teams RWBY and NPR with his Quirk. He can even defeat Goodwitch easily.

- If Team RWBY and NPR challenged all of Class 1A and 1B would they win?