❀ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ʀɪɴɢ❀

En başından başla

"Shut up, Reggie"

"Nope"

"M....H....P" James whispered in my ear, millions of butterflies apparating inside my stomach as he lifted my hand up, kissing my promise ring and the space where he placed my candy ring hours earlier, "Sounds good, doesn't it? Elody Potter"

"Is that the reason you proposed, it sounds good?" I teased, reaching up to ruffle his messy hair, his lips parting.

"Believe me, Lunes, the number of times I've wanted to do it this year..." He murmured, gazing into my chocolate brown eyes, scanning his hazel ones over my features.

"But he ducked out" Remus commented, hearing our conversation, Regulus muttering inaudible words under his breath.

"Ducked out?"

"It felt more appropriate than chickened"

"I did not duck or chicken out! I wanted it to be absolutely perfect and romantic, the best for my girl. Fiancée..." James defended, adding the last part so my heart fluttered. Adorable, "I did want a ring to but you know, you can't have everything" He muttered afterwards.

"Surprised you didn't do it with a chocolate one"

"They make those?!"

"I don't know, they make everything don't they?"

"No, it wouldn't have been the same, it was absolutely perfect the way that it was" I declared, reaching up and kissing his cheek, just as the compartment door slid open.

"Never fear, Marls is here!" The blonde witch announced, to which Dorcas shoved her in with a roll of the eyes, earning laughter from all of us.

"Meadowes, we should have met sooner" Sirius said in amazement, winking at the girl who sat down on the floor of the compartment with Marlene, James scooping me onto his lap so that Mary could sit down between Sirius and us, Alice probably with Frank at the moment and- oh nevermind. She doesn't need to be here.

"No thank you, Black, manwhores aren't my type"

"Rude! I'm not a manwhore anymore!" Sirius scoffed loudly, all of us turning to look at him, "Just for my little moon"

"Oi! That's my phrase, get your own" James told him, Remus and I exchanging a look, knowing Sirius' next words.

"I know, I was talking about M" He spoke with a smirk, James growling playfully at him.

"A rather good shag" I pitched in as a joke, James snapping his head back towards me, his eyes dark, gripping my waist tighter.

"May I remind you, who you're marrying" He spoke huskily, earning a bout of 'oos and ahhs' from the compartment.

"Remind me please" I continued, smirking at him, "Sirius' lap is always a good seat-"

"I'm here for it, love" Sirius pitched in, the two of us chuckling as James glared at us, pulling me closer into his chest without letting go.

"You're on thin ice, Lupin" He whispered as I nuzzled my head into his neck, brushing my lips over his throat, "Potter"

"I'm not your wife yet, Jamesie"

"Key word, yet, love" He hummed, my head lifting up to meet his loving gaze, his eyes drunk heavy almost like he'd drowned in amortentia, "Gorgeous girl"

"Little freak" I uttered, relishing on the child like scowl on his face like you had taken chocolate and ice cream from an eight year old when they wanted more, "You know I think you're pretty"