Dragon stone

'I want to stay at dragon stone. Make this the new home of the king and queen'. Kitty told tyrion

'But kings landing-'

'Daenarys made me queen. Besides the fact that kings landing is burned to the ground that place has awful memories for me. And even though dani did some horrible things i still love her. This was her home at least it should have been. I want to stay here.' Everyone nodded in agreement. 'Jon is to be hand.' Kitty told them. 'I refuse to let my brother spend his life at the wall again. I almost lost him once there. Im not doing that again.'

'The unsullied-'

'Will do as there new queen commands' kitty told them. 'They already swore loyalty to me. Because daenarys chose me.'

'Jon killed their queen.'

'And he is going to work for it, he is going to protect his new queen until his last breath...' tyrion told them.

'past his last breath.' Kitty informed them. 'He is going to try and right his wrongs by helping us make the world a better place.' Kitty informed them. She looked to grey worm he nodded.

'I will tell my men.... Your men.' He corrected walking away.

'I trust you all...' she looked to her uncle. 'Almost all of you to spread kindness and love. To help rebuild this world better than before. A world for future generations to be proud of'. She held her stomach in her hands. The baby was coming soon she could feel it.