She's the cripple right?

'Where is she?' Cersei asked

'She will be here soon' Tyrion informed his sister.

'She did not travel with you?' cersei spat

'No' Tyrion said. They waited quietly for a moment before the screaming of dragons and wings flapping in the air could be heard above them. Daenerys Targaryen liked to make an entrance two dragons could be seen soaring overhead. They lower down onto the Colosseum growling in hissing down at them and then they lower down further so that Daenerys could get off her dragon.

While everyone else stood amazed and terrified cersei sat her face as stone as she watched the dragons land and the mother of dragons walk towards her everyone watch the dragons sore way.

Dani sat next to her council glancing over at Cersei

'We have been here for sometime' cersei told her even though they had just arrived barely a moment ago

'My apologies' Dani said nodding at Tyrion to begin.

'We are all facing a unique-' tyrion began but Euron Greyjoy called out

'Theon, Theon... I have your sister' he said 'if you do not submit to me here now I will kill her' he told him , Theon looked to Tyrion

'I think we are to deal with larger concerns-' tyrion went on he stood in front of them hoping this would be a civil conversation.

'Then what are you doing here? you are the smallest concern here' Euron informed him.

'Do you remember when we discussed forfeitures?' Tyrion said trying to get back on track

'You would not be allowed to live in the iron islands, we would've killed you at birth.' Euron told Tyrion. Tyrion let out a deep sigh. Trying to maintain his composure. Euron looked over to danis group and saw kitty. "and shes the cripple right? They would have killed you too!' she shouted at her and Kitty tried to be brave but she was scared.

'Sit down' Jaime said

'Why?' he questioned a smrik on his lips, a hand on his sword as he took a step closer to kitty. Jon grabbed her hand, readying himself for the worst.

'Sit down or leave' Cerseie demanded so he sat and kitty could breathe again. Tyrion looked over to her and she offered him a smile. he took a deep breath and turned back to face his sister.

'We are a group of people who do not like one another as this recent demonstration has shown we have suffered at each other's hands, we have lost people, if all we wanted was more of the same there would be no need for this gathering. we are entirely capable of waging war without coming face-to-face' Tyrion told them

'So instead we should settle our differences and live in harmony for the rest of our days?' cersei questioned sarcastically.

'We all know that will not happen' Tyrion told her

'And why are we here?' cersei snapped Jon stood up

'We are not living in harmony it's a just about living. the same thing as coming for all of us. a general you cannot negotiate with, an army that does not leave bodies behind on the battlefield, Lord Tyrion tells me 1 million people live in the city they are about to become 1 million more soldiers in the army of the dead.' Jon told her

'Well then it would be an improvement' cersei told them.

'This is serious' Jon told her 'I wouldn't be here if it wasn't'

'I don't think it's serious at all I think this is a bad joke...' cersei looked to Jaime. 'If my brother Jaime is telling me correctly you were asking for a truth?'

'Yes' Dani spoke up 'that's all.'

'That's all? Do you want my armies to stand down while you go on your monster hunt? Or while you solidify your position with my armies pulled back? until you return in and march on my capital with four times the men?' cersei questioned aggressively.

'Your capital will be safe until the northern threat is dealt with you have my word.' Dani told her

'The word of a would-be usurper' cersei spat. Kity sat holding jons hand in one hand and biting at her nails of the other. She hated this. She hated this whole damn thing. Maybe she should have stayed in the ship. Jon gripped her hand tight though and offered her a smile, she dropped her fingers from her mouth and took a deep breathe. She could be brave.

'There's no conversation that would erase the last 50 years, we have something to show you.' Tyrion said and nodded to sandor.

Sandor carried up the trunk with the white walker in it he got down to his knees as he lowered it off of his back. he undid the chains and the bars from the side holding it together everyone watched patiently no one spoke the only sound was the wood moving from the crate as sandor flipped off the lid. He took a step back but nothing came out... Sandor kicked the box over and the white walker came running, sprinting, charging with all its might at cersei. he just nearly made it to, its fingers just inches from her face when Sandor grabbed the chain pulling him back. Sandor sliced in half as it charged back at him the white walker still moaning still groaning still grumbling crawled towards him his body split in half his legs thrown to the side he crawled on his hands to try and get Sandor again Sandor Swung. Swung this time an arm flying off the arm still moving on its own the leg still crawling on its own. Kitty jumped up when she saw it. It was terrifying. Jon let go of her hand as he made his way into the middle of the arena. She stayed standing her heart pounding as she watched the white walker crawl around, moaning and groaning, trying to get to them.

'We can destroy them by burning them' Jon told Cersei and he set the hand on fire 'and we can destroy them with dragon glass' he held up a blade 'if we do not win this fight that is the fate of every person in the world' he told her and he picked up the walker and stabbed it. it stopped moving immediately. He walked up to cersei 'There's only one war that matters, the great war and it is here' he told her Cersei sat shocked. Kitty was so proud of jon. He was doing a great jon and he showed no fear. A true king.

'I did not believe it until I saw them, I saw them all' Dani told her

'How many?' Jaime asked

'100,000 at least' Dani told him. Greyjoy walked up to the beast examining the dead body, much braver now that is was dead again.

'Can it swim?' Euron asked

'No'

'I'm taking the iron fleet back to the islands I've been around the world I've seen everything but this this is the only thing I've ever seen that terrifies me' he said walking up to Dani. 'I'm going back to my island and you should go back to yours and when all this is over you and me will be the only ones left alive' he told her marching off.

'I wouldn't complain if your dragons killed him.' Kitty whispered to dani.

'He is right to be afraid and a coward to run.' Cersei spat.

''if those things come for us there will be no kingdom to rule everything we suffered and lost will be for nothing'

'The crown excepts your truth Daenerys until the devil is defeated they are the true enemy.' Cersei said and everyone felt victorious. 'In return of the King of the North will extend this truth he will stay in the north where he belongs and he will not take up arms against the Lannister's he will not choose sides.' Cersei added.

'Just the king of the north not me?' Daenerys asked

'I would never ask that of you, you would never agree to it, and if you did I would trust even less than I do now. I ask only of Ned starks son I know Ned starks son will be true to his word if he says hes telling the truth.' Cersei watch the boy ponder the request.

Jon was loyal to Danny he had sworn his allegiance to her.

'I am true to my word or I try to be. that is why I cannot give you what you asked I cannot serve two queens and I have already pledged myself to Queen Daenerys of house Targaryen.' Jon told cersei

'Then there's nothing left to discuss' cersei finally stood up 'the dead will come to the north first and you will deal with them we will deal with whatever is left of you' she told them marching off