You like her

******************************

Once kitty feel asleep in jons lap jon looked over at tyrion still awake and reading his book by the dim firelight.

'You like her? Dont you?'

'Your sister?' Jon nodded. 'Yes. I like her very much.' Tyrion said truthfully.

'You will keep her safe while im gone?' Jon asked sheepishly. He hated leaving kitty to the rest of the worlds cruel words and violence. But he did feel better after tonight seeing. Because all the men enjoyed the entertainment kitty brought with her ukulele. He felt more confident that they would keep her safe.

'I will protect her with my life.' Tyrion told him. His eyes wandering to the sleeping girl. Jon let out a sign.

'Alright then.'

'Alright?' Tyrion questioned

'Her favorite sweet is carrot cake but she never gets it because she is the only one that likes it. Her favorite flower is a winter rose. Her favorite-'

Tyrion caught on and opened to the back of his book and pulled a quill and ink from his bag and started taking notes when he was done he had filled the last pages.

'And lastly,' jon said and tryion looked up from is writing. 'She is protective over her family. Even if they don't deserve it. If anyone is in trouble she will sacrifice herself for them in a heartbeat.'

'Your family does not deserve her kindness.' tyrion said bitterly

'No they dont. But thats just who she is.' Tyrion closed his book and looked over to the sleeping woman again and a smile appeared on his face. 'And do not hurt her. Or i will march down from the wall and kill you myself.' Jon threatened.

'I wouldnt even dream of harming her in any way.' Tyrion assured. Jon nodded and drifted off to sleep. Keeping a hand on his sisters back, keeping her close for one last night.

'You are going to have a new family. One that appreciates you. One that loves you. But no my dear brother no one will ever love you as much as I.' He hugged her tightly kissed her cheek and told her he hoped and prayed that she would find joy happiness love and freedom in the capital but never forget how much he loved her. And that he would always love her past his last breath.

'Past my last breath,' she repeated.

'Alright now ghost, come here let me say goodbye."" Jon said solemnly but knew his sister needed the extra protection.

"What are you doing?" Kitty questioned.

'I want ghost to go with you, to keep you safe' jon argued.

'Yes and i want ghost to go with you to keep you safe.' Kitty retorted. 'Ghost you protect jon.' Kitty instructed kissing his head and giving him one final hug. 'Keep my brother safe' she told him giving ghost a pat on the rump to move him towards Jon.

'Kitty' jon started

'Dont argue with me im the older sister here and i want you to have him.' Jon sighed but eventually agreed.

'Are you ready to go my lady?' tyrion said holding out her hand for her she nodded moving towards him and his knights.

'Take good care of her if you don't...'

'Yes I know trust me your father already gave me the speech. But I assure you I will take care of I will protect passed my last breath.' he said overhearing their conversation.