Jon

'I believe the king in the north has a key role to play. Jon snow' kittys face lit up, Jon? Her Jon was king of the north!

'Ned starks bastard?'

'You know him?' the red woman asked.

'He is my brother!' kitty said excitedly.

'I traveled to the wall with him as well.' Tyrion added.

'And why do you think the lord of light singled out Jon Snow?' dani questioned

'He guided the Wildlings to safety and took back the north, making him king of the north.' Kitty had to admit she wasn't too fond of the fire worshippers she had only ever heard bad things about them, like stannis had worked with this woman and he was dead now...

'He seems like quite the man...' dani said but still not convinced.

'Summon jon snow' the red woman declared.

'I can't speak to prophecies of vision is in the flames by trust jon. I like Jon Snow. if he does rule the north he would be a valuable ally... Jon Snow has even more reason to hate Cersei. The capital executed his father and brother...' Tyrion gripped kittys hand her eyes darting between dani and the red woman.

'Jon... hes the best man in the world' kitty told them.

'Hey' tyrion said

'Hush. He is. Hes wonderful. So kind and he will come. You tell him im here and he will come. He will support your claim if i talk to him. He is my brother. Please.' Kitty begged.

'Very well tell jon snow, the king in North that his queen invites him to dragon stone and bend the knee.' Dani said nodding to kitty.

'I cant believe im going to see jon again!' kitty said the biggest smile on her face.

'If he comes' Tyrion reminded her

'He will come! I know he will. He will come for me' kitty said confidently. She had a new spring in her step, Tyrion didn't want her to lose that but jon could think it a trap and stay away from dragon stone.

'Come for you? Are you going to leave to the north if he comes?' Tyrion questioned

'No of course not!' kitty assured him 'Thats not what i meant.' She pulled him to a stop 'I love you tyrion im not leaving. Im just saying he will come. He was my best friend and protector at winterfell. He told me he would see me again. He promised. So he will come.' She told him

'As long as i dont lose you' tyrion said and kissed her

'You could never lose me. Never.'