Hello brother

'I got you. I got you. Im the man that killed jaime Lannister' euron said as he lay dying as well. But jaime wasnt dead. He got up and made his way to his sister.

'Hello big brother' the mountain was protecting the queen his red eyes looked back at her as she demanded he stay by her side

'Ser Gregor I command you' cersei said.

'Obey your queen sir Gregor' her Hand demanded.

He smashed Cerseis Hand against the wall killing him cersei quickly walked past sandor alone down the steps. Sandor Moved slowly up the steps to his brother before attacking swinging his sword Gregor caught it in his hand, sandor got the helmet off his brother knocking it off with his sword.

'Yeah that's you... That's what you've always been' Sandor said his face, his whole head was disgusting like a zombie red eyes and black veins, monster. Truly what he had always been now the rest of the world could see it to.

The building was crumbling around them but they didn't care they needed to settle this once and for all. one of them had to die today Sandor stabbed his sword through Gregor completely but he still did not fall Gregor slammed sander back rolling him down the stairs. Sandor panted for breath as Gregor pulled the blade from his stomach. He was not a man, he was a monster. A scarred and evil monster. he picked sandor up and slammed him down.

Punch after punch hit after hit sandor was getting weaker and weaker as his brother didn't seem to be wavering at all.

Gregor had sander by the throat sander kept stabbing him over and over again

'Fucking die' Sandor screamed laughing as his brother wouldn't die

But Gregor started to gouge out Sandors eyes sandor screamed as he plunge the dagger at gregors face, the fucker still wouldn't go down though. Gregor yanked it from his face as sandor plummeted them both down to the fiery rubble below.

Kitty sat. She paced. She looked over the snow falling around her at winterfell. Dug her shoes in the snow and prayed. When she wasnt praying she was worrying. When she was praying she was worrying as well but at least when she was praying she felt like she was doing something productive.

Tyrion walked through Kings Landing walked through the Capitol to see all the chared dead people their bodies scattered everywhere little fires still burning all the damage Daenerys had done.

Kitty would hate to see this hate to see what daenarys had become. Hate to see what she did to so many innocent people.

Tyrion went to see if his family had survived. If they had escaped like he hoped but he saw jaimes golden hand sticking out from under the rubble. He pulled the bricks aside to see his brother and his sister dead underneath. He knew cersei was awful. But he wept for his family anyways.

a/n I hate that i killed Sandor. I LOVE him and I killed him. Im the wrost.