Fucking leg

'As soon as we heard of the wall falling I called all our men back... when can we expect your people to arrive?' tyrion was sat at the high table and he requested kitty sit next to him but she didn't want to be near the starks. She sat in the back with sandor instead. Tyrion didn't like that one bit but he knew better than to complain. Sandor was not his favorite person but he woud keep kitty safe.

'We need more horses and wagons if it pleases my lady and my Lord. And my queen' the boy, Ned Umber added looking from Sansa to Jon to Daenerys.

'We will give you as many as we can spare'

'We need to send ravens to the night watch as well' Jon said

'Your Grace... But you're not are you? You left Winterfell a king and came back a... I'm not sure what you are now a lord? Nothing at all?' a girl, both children that spoke up soo young to have such pressure put ontheir shoulder, Alys Karstark.

'That is not important' Jon told her

'Not important? We named you King in the north' she was just a girl but the men rallied behind her

'You did my lady it was the honor of my life and I will always be grateful for your faith but when I left Winterfell I told you we need to make allies or we will die. I have brought those allies home. I had a choice keep my crown or protect the north. I chose the north' he told them

'If anyone survived the war to come we will have Jon Snow to thank.' Tyrion told them moving around the long table. 'he risked his life to show us as a threat is real thanks to his courage we have brought with us the greatest army the world has ever seen we have brought two full grown dragons and soon the Lannister army will ride north to join our cause' he added and there was an uproar 'I know I know our people have not been friends in the past' tyrion reminded them 'but we must fight together now or die.'

'May I ask how we are supposed to feed all of these armies, the dathraki and the unsullied and two full grown dragons?' sansa questioned 'What do dragons eat anyway?' Sansa questioned

'Whatever they want.' Kitty shouted. 'they are fucking dragons!' kitty told them and everyone turned to her, sandor pulled her closer to him. 'Dragons people, dragons!' she said grinning.

*************************

'I could say im sorry but im not. They don't deserve my forgiveness.' Kitty told jon as he followed her out of the gathering room.

'Sansa has been through-'

'Ive been through hell jon! Me! And she was one of the people that put me there.' kitty told him.

'Kitty-' she tried to move faster away from him, he didn't understand. He wasn't going to understand the rage she felt for them.

'Dont kitty me' kitty said finally stopping and turning to him.

'I forgave them. They weren't the nicest to me either.' Jon reminded her.

'You were more a brother to them than I ever was.' Kitty told him. 'Besides, you didnt have to live with them at kings landing. You didnt have to suffer at her hand. Sansa threw me to joffrey. Blamed me. Saying i was a traitor, since I had been taken...' kitty massaged her knee feeling the pain from the cold. 'While catelyn fucking stark took me and Tyrion and she called us tratiors and worse jon. Then sansa had the audacity to tell the fucking king that I was traitor because I was off gallivanting. I was fucking held hostage and put in a fucking sky cell! A sky cell!' kitty yelled at him

'Kit-'

'Gods i hate this! i hate beeing back here.... I should have stayes at dragon stone. The white walkers cant swim. I would have been fine.' Kitty told him trying to talk again, wanting to be rid of him as well. How could he defend them, he knew the hell they put her through and that was before hell really broke lose.

'You would have been alone' jon reminded her.

'Better than being here surounded by people that i hate, by the people that tormented me all my life.' She cried out.

'Problem flower?' sandor asked hearing her yelling.

'We are fine. Thank you,' jon said trying to lead kitty away.

'Flower?' He questioned ignoring jon.

'Sandor lets take a walk.' Kitty said.

'Kitty, please lets talk about this.' Jon begged.

'Where to?' sandor asked.

'Away from any and all starks.' Kitty told him grabbing his arm and walking away. after a long silent moment sandor spoke up, kitty gripped his arm tight as she struggled to stay on her feet.

'Flower?'

'I hate this sandor i hate being back here. I hate them. I hate the snow. I hate the cold! I hate everything about this place.' She dropped his arm and clutched at her knee. 'Fucking leg!' She shouted falling into a heap on the snow covered ground.

'Oh flower.' He said. 'Your leg acting up?'

'It hates the north as well,' she told him pathetically.

'You will freeze your arse off sitting in the snow flower come on.' He said picking her up and carrying her back inside.

'I forgot how useful you can be.' She laughed as he carried her

'Glad to help.' She leaned into him willing herself not to cry.

'What happened?' Tyrion asked when he saw sandor carrying his wife.

'She doesnt like the north' sandor told him 'and Her leg doesnt like the north very much either.'

'I miss the sun and the sand and the-' sandor put her down gently on her bed. 'Gods this room. This was my room forever ago.' She stood up and looked around nothing was the same. The boltons had changed everything. Everything was so dark. All black. 'I miss the sun and the sand and the warmth, the light...' She told them. 'This is not home. I dont think it really ever was.' She admitted.

'Oh, my sweet sweet katarina' tyrion said kissing her softly.

'Tyrion i cant survive this place again. I cant.' She said through sobs.

'You are not alone. You have me and dani and jon and...' he glanced to sandor still standing there watching them, a sour look on his face. 'And sandor as well...' tyrion added and sandor nodded to her. 'We all love you and want to protect you.'

'When this is done i never want to see snow again' kitty told him.

'Understood.'