Dragon stone

They were back a dragon stone, planning their journey to winterfell. To gather their troops and defeat the army of the dead.

"if we have the dorthraki ride hard they will get to winter fall within a fortnight.' Jon said moving his hand along the map.

'And the unsullied?' dani questioned

'We can send them to White Harbor to meet the Dothraki on Kings road and we can ride together from there.' jon told her.

'Perhaps you should fly to Winterfell your Grace,' Mormont said 'you have many enemies all it takes is one angry man with a crossbow to see you are silver hair and want vengeance and declare himself the man who killed the conqueror...' Mormont warned.

'It's your decision your grace but if we are to be allies in this war is important for the northerners to see us as allies together' Jon told her.

'I lived in the north and everyone hated me.' kitty told them. 'I was... I am one of them and they hated me. if you show up alone on a dragon Dani... they really wont trust you. Northerners have ice cold hearts at times, especially when it comes to outsiders, or people they find imperfect.' Kitty told her.

'so they wont like me either then?' tyrion teased.

"if we sail to the Harbor together I think it sends a better message,' dani told them agreeing with jon. 'I have not come to conquer the north I'm coming to save the north, we sail together' Daenerys told Jon.

'Jon could I speak with you?' Theon asked they were in the throne room black and eerie the light shining in from the windows eliminating them. "Hi kitty,' he said looking over to her.

'I will give you a minute.' Kitty said going to leave.

'actually, if I could talk to the both of you...' theon asked and kitty turned back to him, a deep breath stuck in her throat. 'What you did in Kings Landing you could've lied to Cersei about bending the knee to Daenerys you risked everything to tell the enemy the truth.' Theon reminded him.

'We went down there to make peace and it seems to me we need to be honest with each other if we are going to fight together.' Jon told him.

'Honesty is important in this family.' Kitty said bitterly. 'loyalty is important in this family.'

"And you always know what is right, to be honest even when we were both young and stupid you always knew every step we take, it was always the right step.' Theon told him

'It may seem that way from the outside but I promise you that is not true,' Jon told him 'I've done plenty of things that I regret'

'Not compared to me you haven't' theon told him

'No not compared to you' Jon confirmed. Theon made his way closer to jon and

'I always wanted to do the right thing be the right kind of person but I never knew what that meant.' Theon admitted 'it always seemed like... Like it was an impossible choice I had to make stark or Greyjoy.'

'Our father was more of a father to you than yours ever was and you betrayed him!' Jon told him 'you betrayed his memory.'

'I did' theon agreed.

'You never lost it. It's a part of you just like he is a part of me' jon told him

'But the things I've done-'

'It's not my place to forgive you for all of it but what I can forgive...' Jon told him 'I do.'

'I do too Theon.' Kitty added, she was still angry but she knew with what was to come ther was no use holding a gruge over him. He had been through hell. And he wasn't the worst brother in the world... all the time. 'You don't need to choose Theon you are a greyjoy and you are a stark.' Kitty told him.

'Thank you Kitty, thank you Jon.' Kitty offered a small smile. 'When I was a prisoner my sister tried to save me she was the only one that tried to save me' Theon told them 'she needs me now'

'So why are you still talking to me?' Jon turned and walked away kitty clung to his arm as they left. while theon contemplating what he had to do. He had to be brave now. His sister needed him.

They were already in the great game but they were about to enter the great war. And the white walkers had a new weapon. One to compete with daenarys fire breathing dragons.

A/N Final stretch people!!!!