Good luck

'Dani where are you going?' kitty asked following her and Tyrion out into the field of dragons

'I'm going to save your brother. I'm going to save Jon snow.'

Dragons laid in the field sleeping until they saw their mother coming

'You can't go, youre the most important person in the world cannot fly over-'

'Then who can?'

'Good luck dani.' Kitty said hugging her goodbye.

"thank you Kitty.'

'You cannot win the throne if you are dead. you cannot break the wheel if you're dead!' Tyrion told her.

'So what would you have me do?'

'Nothing. Sometimes nothing is the hardest thing to do, if you die we have lost' Tyrion told her 'everyone and everything'

'You told me to do nothing before and I listened to you I am not doing nothing again.' she said as she climbed to dragon her and her three dragons took off Tyrion have never felt so small before.

Jons clothing was peeled from his body. Crunching and breaking as the frozen clothing was removed.

'Im sorry' jon said when he woke up 'im so sorry-'

'The dragons are my children the only children i will ever have... we are going to destroy the night king and his army, we will do it together do you have my word.' Dani told him.

Kitty had heard that jon was brought onto the ship nearly dead so she moved as fast as her leg would allow.

'How about my queen?'

'I hope I deserve it'

'You do' jon confirmed

'Jon?' Kitty questioned

'Come in kitty i was just-' dani said standing up and walked out.

'Hey baby i missed you' jon said pulling her to him.

'I dont want to hurt you'. Kitty said

'Nonsense you could never hurt me'. He kissed her head.

'I thought. When dani said... i thought that you were...' she wrapped her arms around him lossely.

'Im a hard man to kill kitty. I dont stay dead long' he joked.