JON!

'Jon!' Kitty said hugging him tight. He picked her up and held her close. He was never letting her go again. 'Oh jon!' she sobbed into him never thinking she would see him again.

"KITTY!' he felt like he could finally breathe again. She was safe, she was healthy she was with him again. "Oh I missed you soo much.' He said kissing her head over and over again.

'The bastard of Winterfell' Tyrion said smiling over at them.

'Tyrion!' kitty said appalled.

'The dwarf of Castlerly rock.'

'JON!'

'I believe we last saw each other the wall.'

'I believe you were pissing off the wall'

'It's been a long road'

'It certainly has'

'honestly you two...' kitty said still clinging to jon

'Welcome to Dragon Stone the queen knows it's a long journey and she thank you on your behalf' kitty still clutched to jon hands not letting him go. She missed him so much but him being here. Really here right in front of here, it was like a dream come true. 'if you won't mind turning over your weapons...'

'Of course' Jon said they pass them off to the Dothraki men begrudgingly they also talking boat they had rowed in on... they were now trapped.

'Please this way'

'I would like to know how the bastard became king of the north'

'As long as you tell me how a dwarf became hand of the queen.'

'BOYS!' kitty said laughing. "honest what am I gonna do with you.'

'Fair warning northern men don't travel well in the south, neither do starks.'

'Kitty is from the north and she seems to be doing find,' jon smiled down at her. 'and I'm not a stark-' the dragons flew overhead and Jon and his men fell to the ground. Jon pulled at kitty but she remained standing. Kitty is not a stark anymore, Tyrion wanted to say but he knew it was probably best if kitty told him.

'what are you doing silly goose.' Kitty said offering him a hand up.

'dragons.' Jon muttered.

'I'd say you get used to them but you really never do' Tyrion told him

'Come she's waiting for you.' Kitty said pulling jon along the long path that lead to the castle of dragon stone. the dragons circled dragon stone from above.