Suitable way to go

'Open the gates! Fall back!' It was a very bleak battle one they didn't know if they could survive the Dothraki and the unsullied stood their ground as the enemy got closer everyone else fell back to protect the castle.

The archers stood up top shooting flaming arrows down at the enemy, they were getting closer to Sandor but arya shot one in the head killing it. that was the second time arya could've let him die but this time she chose to save him.

'Light the trench! Light the trench!' Davos waved his torches back-and-forth alerting daenerys that now was the time to light the trench to protect the castle.But Davos continue to wave the torches but Daenerys on her dragon could not see the little flame from above

'Like the trenches! Light the trenches!' he told the archers and they shot their flaming arrows at it but the fire fizzled out.

The red woman came forward putting her hands on the trench borders saying a prayer to the Lord of light to give them fire to protect them to save them arrows flew past her sword swung the enemy near closer she kept praying and praying and praying they got closer and closer and closer finally as when I was about to jump on her the whole trench lit a flame killing the enemy that ran into it. A circle of light of fire swarmed around Winterfell protecting them the flame was mirrored in their eyes as they watched the enemy burn.

**************

'At least we are already in a crypt' Varys said. Kitty looked up from her hands.

'wonderful optimisum Varys, you always know how to lift everyones spirits.' Kitty told him sarcastically. He tipped his head to her.

'If we were up there we might see some thing that everyone else is missing' tyrion suggested 'some thing that makes a difference. Remember the battle of the black water? I got us through the black gate!' tyrion reminded them.

'You almost got your face sliced in half' varys told him

'If I was out there right now-'

'You would die' sansa told him 'there's nothing you can do'

'You might be surprised at the lengths I go to avoid joining the army of the dead. But I cannot think of something that greater fits my talents.' he told her drinking down some more wine

'That's why we're down here,' sansa reminded him 'none of us can do anything it's the truth.' sansa told him 'it's the most heroic thing we can do now... look at the truth in the face.' Tyrion let out a deep breath, she was right. 'You were the best of them you know, the Lannister's' she told him she told him after a moment of silence.

'What a terrifying thought' he told her.

'shes right, you are.' Kitty added.

'well I think you are the best lannister my dear.' Tyrion said kissing her.

'ive very glad you missed our wedding...' sansa said.

'me too. ' tyrion added looking to kitty.

'Our divided loyalties, it would've broken us apart by now. Had we gotten married,' sansa told him 'you're loyalties to the dragon queen would have torn us apart.'

'Yes without the dragon queen there would be no problem' Missandei told them 'without the dragon queen we would already be dead.'

Soon the first few rows of white walkers were laying themselves down on top of the trench putting out the fire with their bodies they were able to get through

'Man the walls! Man the walls!' They screamed as everyone went to a frenzy again.

Screams could be heard from the cyrpts. The white walkers were inside winterfell. Kitty held tyrion tight, they were all going to die. She was going to die in a place she hoped she would never return to. a place full of awful memories. But she thought back on all the good memories with her father and jon. She had meet tyrion here. Outside, the first night of the feast, before all this chaos started. She had meet tyrion and she had fallen in love with the little man, with the big smile and bigger heart. She thought what was a more suitable way to go than back where it all started with the person she loved most in the world.