Chapter 51: She's Gone

I've been walking around this stupid ghost town we're in, just waiting for Enzo to call me on any updates

I've been walking around this stupid ghost town we're in, just waiting for Enzo to call me on any updates. My mind is running all over the place, I think it hasn't stopped since Enzo said she was kidnapped and getting tortured. All I can think of is her smell, you know that kind of smell that makes you feel at peace, that kind of smell you don't know how to better describe it as beside home. She's all that and yea this past months I hadn't seen her but my men would send me pictures of her and she was safe. I was a fool to think that she was actually safe when she was in a house filled with wolves.

Several hours passed when I got to the hotel, I saw Enzo and my men running around the room gathering guns. "What's going on?" I ask coming into the room and Enzo looks at me "Mike called and she's on the run, she was able to escape the basement" I smile being proud of her and Enzo looks mad "Don't be so happy because if they end up finding her, they'll kill her for sure now" he says walking pass me. I quickly gather myself and put as much weapons on me as I could.

"Where she's at is an hour from here but Mike is trying to find her before them" Enzo says as we seat in the back of this truck. I'm getting worried we haven't heard anything from Mike, my mind and soul just want to be close to her already. I need to know that she is okay because Mike might say she is okay but I know her, she'll hide it as long as she can. I'm afraid of how much they have changed her because one thing I know for sure is that I'm not going to get the same Victoria I knew. Once you are tortured, I'll never be the same, I know I remember when my father would torture me for me to become "stronger", I was 13 and had nightmares of him beating me up. "She's going to be fine" Enzo says to me but almost like reminding himself that she will be be fine. I think we both know that she won't.

It's been 2 hours and we are almost there. We still haven't heard anything from Mike and I feel as time passes less chances of us finding them alive. I spend the rest of the ride thinking of every possible thing. We finally arrive and it's like my body just wishes to run and find her but I have to think with my head right now, if I want her alive I need this to work. We get out of the van where we parked it a few miles away from the house. We get off and something is not right there are no guards at the gates. This makes me even more alert to our surroundings. We enter the house and all we see is blood everywhere and men dead either stabbed to death or choked on their on blood by the slit on their throat. "It's all her" Enzo says almost sad to see this.

We continue to walk and see more blood but then we hear grunts and run over there

We continue to walk and see more blood but then we hear grunts and run over there. We see a lot of men and what looks like one man fighting them all. Enzo goes in first fighting off the men and I go to help. After a bit we finally finish off the last one.

"Where is she?" Enzo asks the man who I'm going to guess it's Mike

"Where is she?" Enzo asks the man who I'm going to guess it's Mike. "I don't know I think she may be in the basement I've been trying to stop anyone from going down there" he says and I ask "Why?". He looks at me "Last time I saw her, she was going crazy killing anything in front of her. I decided that it was best to leave her alone" he says and I feel anger go through me "Why the fuck would you leave her alone! What if something happened to her!" I yell at him and he has the fucking audacity to laugh. "Please her? No one will get a chance to even touch her right now" I walk pass him going to look for her.

They follow me and I finally see stairs going down. It's dark in here you can't see much but there is a light and I can see her. As I get closer I start to notice the pile of dead men in here and I look at her covered in blood. She's looking down at her hands, I see her shaking, she's panicking.

I kneel in front of her and I look at her face covered in blood and bruises

I kneel in front of her and I look at her face covered in blood and bruises. She's still looking at her hands and I go to grab her hands but she backs away and she finally looks at me. "We need to go" I tell her softly, she doesn't say anything she just stands up and leaves. We all start leaving and as we are leaving the house. Viktor and Davis are in front of us and Victoria stops and I see her whole demeanor changes. "Did you really think it would be this easy Valentino" Viktor says with a grin on his face like if he has won already. "I wasn't counting on it, I was praying to see you" I say matching his grin and he laughs "You Italians are funny. Such a shame for this to be your end and all for a meaningless slut" I can physically feel my blood boil from just looking at him. "Well this slut promises you that you will be choking on your own words pretty soon, oh wait I meant blood" Victoria says and his whole face changes. "Finish them" he says.

We are all fighting his useless men and he was about to make a run for it but Victoria goes and punches him. He grabs her by the hair and I finish the man in front of me and I was making my way towards her when Davis comes at me pushing me down. We roll on the ground fighting each other and I keep on punching him but the psyco just laughs "You'll never get her back just look at her! She's gone!". I tighten my hands on his throat repeating to him to shut up but in reality I'm saying it to the voice in my head telling me that he's right. I finish him off but as I was going to get up I hear two gunshots and I turn around

"No!"