Chapter 18: Everything and Nothing

After he left I went to go shower and get ready

I go to the dining room to tell him that I won't be able to stay for breakfast

I go to the dining room to tell him that I won't be able to stay for breakfast. Davis called me to go take care of someone which I don't get why me he has so many assassins that can do it but I didn't question him.

"Hey sorry I won't be able to stay I have a meeting" I tell him

"Nope cancel it you are not leaving until we have breakfast" He says not looking up from his phone. I go closer and lean on the table taking his phone away "I think you haven't understand You Are Not The Boss Of Me" I say holding on to the "e"at the end so he understands.

"Oh I understand but you are way too skinny come on sit down and eat" He says taking back his phone. I just laugh and turn my back and go to the entrance to leave

"Where The Fuck Do You Think You Are Going!" He yells in the back, following me. I see Enzo leaning on the car and I grab the keys quickly getting into the drivers side and lock the car and drive off. I hear him screaming and I know when I come back he is gonna have his tantrum about it.

Now I'm going to one of the guy's night club which i'm pretty sure i'll find him there. It pretty early so hopefully I won't have to take out too many people. Ugh and I had to choose a fucking light blue suit ugh sorry baby blue you are gonna go to the trash by the end of the day.

I grab the gun from the glove box and go in. There are two security guards at the front.

"Hey boys, why don't you open up for me" I say in a seductive way and they look at me up and down

"Do you have a meeting with the boss or what we haven't seen you before" one of them says and I knock both of them with the gun ugh fucking waste of time.

I go in and there is a worker cleaning and I head to his office but I see two men coming out of the hallway and I hide. I hit them from behind and I signal the women to not scream. I go into the office

"Nick I told you-" he stop when he realize i'm not Nick

"Who are you?" he says and I see him going for something