Chapter 7: Travel to Spain

At this moment I'm speeding through traffic just trying to get home

At this moment I'm speeding through traffic just trying to get home. I feel like shit, the only man I used to want to see now comes and tells me I have to marry a man who I don't even know. Who the fuck does he think he is, he may be the fucking Don of the Spanish mafia but things have changed I am no longer that helpless little girl he left. Over my fucking dead body will I let him tell me what to do. I will not marry anyone.

I get home and hear Enzo in the back as I practically sprint to the gym and start wrapping my hand

"What are you doing?" he says worried coming closer

"Go away you can have the rest of the day, I want to be alone" I say as I turn around and start punching the punching bag.

"Hey, hey" he says turning me around "what's up?" worried on his face which I hate, he must feel pity for me

"Nothing now go away" I say almost angry and turn around again and he leaves.

I lose track of time but I'm starting to feel tired, I haven't left I've kept on punching the bag just with flashbacks in my head of all the shot i've gone through wondering why I wasn't worth loving.

"Okay that's enough" Enzo grabs me by the waist and turns me around and his face expression is angry.

"You can't keep doing this, you shut everyone out and stay in your own little world and it's bad, if you are feeling like shit then talk to me but don't do this" grabbing my hand so I can look at the damage of it.

I try to get out of his hold but fail to "I'm fine don't worry the cuts just reopened from the other day that's all" I say

"You are not fine this is not fine, come on let's get this cleaned" he says try to drag me with him

"No Enzo Stop I don't need your help just go out or something have fun leave me alone" I say starting to get pissed

"No why can't you fucking let anyone just take care of you for once!" He says coming up close with an angry face

"Because I don't know how to and why do you care so god damn much just Leave!" I say angry

"No I care about you and I will not leave you!" he says getting closer

I look into him angry as fuck but then I do something so stupid I wish the ground could just eat me and disappear, I kiss him. He is taken back but he grabs me and brings me closer and deepens the kiss. At this moment I don't even know what's going on.

"Wait" I stop with both of our breathing heavy "I'm sorry I don't know what I was thinking, I'm sorry" I say feeling really bad

"It's okay I kissed you back" I feel even worse now "Hey it's okay just because we kissed doesn't mean we are anything, it was just a friends kiss" he says trying to make me feel better. "Hey come on let's clean these bloody knuckles and get you something to eat because I'm sure you haven't ate all day"

He cleans my hand and I go to take a shower and he had told me that in the meantime he is going to cook us something to eat.

I get out of the shower and put on comfortable clothes.

~Victoria's clothes

~Victoria's clothes

I walk into the kitchen and see him cooking something on the stove and I go closer to him and ask

"What are you making?"

"Some fettuccine pasta with shrimp since you love it" he says putting a smile on my face "It's almost done don't worry"

"Aww thank you" giving him a kiss on the cheek and going to the bar to grab my favorite wine to drink with the food. I set the table and pour us some in our glasses and go to grab some of the pasta on my plate. I sit down at the end of the table and he is besides me.

"You do know I would've been fine if you gone out somewhere" I say quietly

"I know but you also don't take good care of yourself" he says with a sad face "I pay attention to you and I know that your eating habits aren't good, most of the time you don't eat"

"I know I'm sorry I don't even do it on purpose, I'm just so busy most of the time and forget to" I say feeling shitty about my self

"I get it" he says looking into my eyes for a minute and then says "So what happened today that got you all pissed" and I stop eating I feel this horrible feeling in my stomach.

"I saw my father today, he and Davis were talking about how they need help to take down the Russians but the Italians are only willing to make a deal if I marry their son" I say

"What the fuck no way, you don't even know the dude, what if he is crazy" He says getting worry

"Hey it's okay I told him over my dead body would I ever have an arranged marriage" I say

We finish eating and we clean up and say goodnight. I go up to my room and try to sleep but I can't stop thinking about why does my dad need the Italians help so badly. He looked worried and like he hadn't slept in days by the underbags under his eyes. Ugh I hate to say this but I think I'm going to have to travel to Spain to find out some information and visit my so called brothers.

 Ugh I hate to say this but I think I'm going to have to travel to Spain to find out some information and visit my so called brothers

Well it's about to get interesting...