Chapter 41: Free Woman

Dear Luca,

Dear Luca,

  I really tried to make this go easy but I know it won't so yea I'm a coward for doing this the way I am but I can't continue to fake like I have feelings towards you because I truly don't I tried for the sake of my family and you helping them but I can't anymore. I can't fake this anymore you saying you loved me made me realize that I've been wrong to be faking it. I want a divorce I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry.

Victoria

My heart has been stop beating since the minute I read my name and the air in here has become contaminated making it hard to breathe. She left me, she's gone with all her stuff including my beating heart. I'd rather have had a slow miserable death than to have ever read this letter. She's been "faking it" what the fuck does this mean! Everything has it meant nothing for her?! Has she been laughing at my face and me not knowing it?!

Well jokes on her because if she truly thinks that with a dumb letter she's getting free of me then she must be the stupid one. I immediately get my phone and call Dom

"Hey bro what's u-" he tried to say but I cut him out short. "Sorry bro but I don't have time to talk I need you to get me the jet ready for New York and don't ask why just do it." I hung up before he could say anything. I quickly went upstairs and changed and left. I'm on the way to get my fucking wife back.

"You left him?!" Jessy says for the millionth time since i've got here in the office

"You left him?!" Jessy says for the millionth time since i've got here in the office. "Yes now pass me the Anderson papers" I say still looking down at all the files i've been signing since I got here. "But why?! I mean he's handsome, rich, seems like he is polite-" I cut her off and say "Well if you want to marry him, he is all yours" I try to make it as if I were truly not interested in him. "Fine I'll shut up and let you work" she rolls her eyes "yea thank you bye" I say relief that she's leaving and not asking me anymore questions.

I have to prepare myself because knowing Luca, he won't buy that letter he is probably already on his way. I wish this could be easier but it never is this stupid life has showed me that I won't ever get a moment of peace. Even when I was so close to having it once again it was ripped out of my hands. I sometimes pity myself for being so weak and for thinking that I could ever be happy like normal people. The truth is that I've never been normal but I will make the people making me do this pay even if it costs me my life.