Chapter 37: Forgive me

"Victoria slow down" I say grabbing on for my dear life she is going 110 mph on the highway

"Victoria slow down" I say grabbing on for my dear life she is going 110 mph on the highway. All she does is shake her head no. She keeps on stepping on it and i'm starting to worry. "Victoria! Stop!!!" I yell and she flinches and let's go of the wheel and i quickly grab it and she stops the car. "I'm sorry" she mumbles out looking down at her fingers that are shaking like crazy. "It okay don't worry just let me drive, okay?" I say more calmly and she nods. I get out of the car and go to the drivers side and Victoria is already crossing over to the passenger seat. I don't say anything else, I just drive to a beach house. I have close here which was meant to be a surprise for her. I wanted to surprise her with it and be here with her family for a few weeks.

As I keep driving there I keep looking at her she still has her head down playing with her fingers like when a kid gets yelled at and doesn't know what to do. I wonder how many times they yelled at her when she did something wrong. She keeps playing with her fingers and it's starting to annoy me seeing her like this so I grab her hand and hold it. She still looks down. I don't like this I want my wife back this isn't her my wife wouldn't have even let me yell at her without her yelling back.

We arrive and she quickly lets go of my hand and leaves. I get out of the car and start following her. "Please.. just leave me alone" I hear her voice crack, she's crying. I grab her arm and turn her around and she's crying. "Hey baby what's wrong?" I ask worried, I don't like seeing her like this. "Everything! can't you see i'm a fucking mess! I don't even understand why you agreed to fucking marry me! i'm tainted" she says looking at me as her tears roll down her cheeks. "Don't say that you're not tainted you're beautiful and I would be a fucking dumbass not to marry you" I say grabbing her head to look at me and not the floor. "Why do you even care?" she asks upset. "I.. Lo-" she cuts me off "exactly you can't or either u don't so leave me the fuck a alone" she turns around and starts walking upstairs "Victoria" I keep calling her name to stop but she doesn't. She keeps running away from me and it's like she is air and as she runs away from me I feel like i can't breathe until I finally say it "God damn it I fucking love you!" she stops and stays still for a couple of seconds and she slowly turns around.

"No you don't" she says looking at me, I shake my head "I do I love you" I repeat to her. She looks at me with confusion"How could you love someone like me" and I come closer "The same why you love me by accepting everything" I say to her "Luca I don't know what love is, I-" she mumbles out quickly but i cut her off "I know and i'm not asking for you to say it" I grab her hand "I have a lifetime to wait for you, my beautiful wife". She keeps shaking her head and pulls back "No Luca you don't love me. You think you do because we are two broken people who were arranged to a marriage and are trying to hold on to each other so we don't lose ourselves! but this" she points at me and herself "Isn't love, I may not know what that is or the meaning of it but this what we have is caring for one another."

God she's the most stubborn fucking person i've ever met even when I'm telling her I love her she doesn't admit it. I grow angry and grab her hair to make her look at me "Fucking Hell Listen to me!! I'm in love with you!" I don't give her time to react I just kiss her and it's like she melts, she puts her arms around my neck kissing me back. My arms are on her back grabbing the hem of her shirt and pulling it up "And if I have to fuck it into your head then I will" I say to her and rip her shirt open and take off her pants. She unbuttons my shirt and I unclip the bra letting her beautiful tits out. I take one of her nipples in my mouth and suck on it and look up at her throwing her head back moaning. I put my hand in her panties and thrust a finger in her wet cunt. "Fuck you're always so ready for me" I take off my pants and boxers and pull down her panties.