Chatper 28: Until you can't fucking feel your legs

**Warning Smut Ahead**

"Fuck me"

As soon as she moan that out I smashed my lips onto hers and I feel myself get intoxicated by her taste. Her lips taste like cherry and it's intoxicating. I hold onto her waist like my life depended onto it. She jumps onto me and I carry her to the bed all while not breaking the kiss.

I throw her on the bed and she looks at me all out of breath and her lips all plump. Her short ass dress has raised up and I can see her sexy red underwear. My naughty wife knew what she wanted. I smirk at the thought of my wife putting on this lace underwear and wanting me to rip it off her. I start to take off my suit shirt and she looks at me biting her lip and tries to touch herself but I slap her hand off "Don't you fucking dare I am the only one who will touch you" I say seriously. "Turn around on all fours with your fucking ass up whore" she does what she's told and I raise the dress even more leaving her ass only covered by her thong which I just rip off. God and this fucking view right here can almost makes me cum in my pants. Her pretty pussy is dripping wet calling me to have a taste of it but first I'm going to punish her a little. "Count" I say and she turns around to look at what I will do and I slap her ass and her face is with shock but she counts one.

I keep on slapping her ass until it's red and she's a wet mess moaning every time I slap her. I turn her and make her stand up to unzip her dress. Once her dress is on the floor she is bare for me to have. "On your knees I want my cock on that pretty mouth of yours" I say and she goes on her knees and unbuckles my belt and brings both my pant and underwear down looking like she's been starving and my dick is her only meal.

She looks at my massive dick and for a second I see the regret on her face knowing damn well tomorrow she will be sore. She looks up at me while she opens her mouth and puts my tip in sucking all the precum like a lollipop. I groan as soon as I feel her perfect little mouth suck me. She takes a couple inches down. She doesn't lose eye contact the entire time looking up at me and truly i'm a fucking mess and she knows what she's doing to me. She takes all 9 inches in her mouth and fuck does it feel fucking good I throw my head back and groan in pleasure. She keeps on sucking me and I feel close but no I don't want to come in her mouth I want it in her pretty little hole.

"Stand up" I say and she keeps going and I push her away and throw her in my bed "No no you bad little whore you fucking listen to me when I stay stop you fucking stop and when I tell you to stand up you stand up" i say grabbing her jaw and she bites her lip and says "What if I don't want to?" and I go and choke her by the throat I whisper in her ear "Then be fucking prepared to feel my fucking dick every time you take a step tomorrow"and she lets out a whimper. I kiss her still holding on to her throat. I start kissing my way down to her breasts that are just waiting for me to suck on them. I take one of her breast in my mouth and she cries out a moan. I know she's dripping wet by how sensitive she is, I play with the other nipple with my fingers.

I look at her and her eyes are shut and mouth opening letting out those beautiful moans. I kiss my way down until I'm above her pussy and I kiss her inner thigh going up to the side of her glistening lips. Her pretty pink pussy is so fucking wet waiting for me to take a taste but I'm going to make her suffer.  I blow right where her clit is and she shivers "Please Luca" she moans and i look up and say close to her pussy so she can feel my breath "what do you want me to do baby?" and she moves again "Please make me cum" she begs and I give in and lick her slit and she moves around moaning i hold her hips down and start to eat her pussy like it's my last meal. She tastes so sweet, I look up at her and her eyes are shut and her mouth open moaning mess "Fucking look at me whore" and I decided to put a finger in and she opens her eyes wide and looks at me moaning "Yea baby you like that" I say licking her clit. "Luca" she moans out my name and grabs my hair pulling me away and i was about to get pissed but she says "Luca please fuck me" she says and i smirk and I go up to her "My baby wants me to fuck her?" I say and she nods "Then what my baby wants she will get" I grab my dick and i slowly put in my tip in her entrance and i go in slowly to tease her but she gets frustrated and she wraps her legs around my hips and pushes my back for my dick to go all the way in and we both moan when it's in "Fine baby since you want it rough then rough is what your going to fucking get whore" and I start thrusting my dick into her faster and going deeper every time.

"Fuck!" She screams and I feel her cunt tighten "No whore don't you dare cum you only get to fucking cum when I say so don't forget this is a fucking punishment" I thrust deeper into her and she's a moan mess. "Luca! Please! Please I need to cum!" She screams and I say no and keep fucking her until she screams and she cums. "Bad girl I told you not to cum" I say "and I told I needed to fucking cum so I did" she says with a fucking attitude unbelievable even in bed she has an attitude "Fine you want to play then we will play turn around on your fours"

"You will not cum until I say so! Do I make my self clear" I grab her by the throat and make her head go up to look at me and I push in two fingers and start fingering her and she begins to fall apart again she's still sensitive from her last orgasm "Luca!!" She screams I know she's close "Don't you fucking dare Victoria!" I say loudly warning her and i keep fingering her and then I thrust my dick in her without any warning and she screams. I fuck her like she wants it rough. "Fuck! Fuck! Luca!" She moans out. "Yea baby you like being fucked like a whore" I groan out.

Fuck her tight ass pussy feels so fucking good I can feel that she's close and I am too

Fuck her tight ass pussy feels so fucking good I can feel that she's close and I am too. "Fuck!" I groan out and I remove my hand from her throat but I push her back down and bring her ass more up and I fuck her and from this angle I know I'm hitting her spot because she's a dying mess moaning and grabbing the sheets. "You're such a good girl for not coming yet" I whisper on her ear and fuck her cunt tighten up feels amazing "Luca please I need to cum!!" she screams her legs starting to shake. "Not until I say so" I say and I fuck her faster and I feel myself about to cum "you can cum" I whisper in her ear. As soon as I said that she came and I finished off with pouring all my cum in her hole.

After I'm done I pull out my cock and I see my cum starting to drip down her thigh damn i'm already hard again. She tries to move to get up.

"No no bitch who said we were done no bitch I'm going to fuck you until you can't fucking feel your legs"