Chapter 4: Reason to be happy

" If you think just because you got them to agree to this partnership that we are all of the sudden going to become friends, you got it all wrong, to me you are nothing but an immature man who was probably spoiled as a kid and whatever he wants he...

" If you think just because you got them to agree to this partnership that we are all of the sudden going to become friends, you got it all wrong, to me you are nothing but an immature man who was probably spoiled as a kid and whatever he wants he gets but with me it won't be. Goodbye Mr. Valentino." I say as I exit the elevator.

Ugh I hate that arrogant asshole he thinks he can have everything but I will teach him a lesson to not mess with Victoria Adams. I enter my office trying to stay calm, walking around in circles but nothing helps I need to take this anger out.

"Hey Jessy I'm going to leave for a bit I'll be back later to discuss and create a contract for Valentino Co" I tell Jessy as I walk to the elevator.

I didn't even let her reply I got in and as soon as I got out of the elevator I see Enzo flirting with the receptionist and I walk to them and tell him

"I need to go back home" and walk away hearing him say goodbye and following me. He opens the door for me and he says

"Oh I bet you wish that was you" repeating what I said earlier this morning with a big smirk on his face.

"oh come on you know if I wanted to I could" two can play this game, I say with a smirk on my face and get in the car.

The rest of the ride was silent, I didn't really feel like talking even after our little interaction I still had this anger inside me that I need to get out. And now I am here in my gym at home punching the living hell out of this punching bag

This motherfucker really thinks he can get my ideas because I know damn well he paid the ambassadors to be on his side but I will give the little "child" a timeout by treating him even less than an employee

This motherfucker really thinks he can get my ideas because I know damn well he paid the ambassadors to be on his side but I will give the little "child" a timeout by treating him even less than an employee. He will be my puppet and I'll charm my way into destroying him.

"Bad day huh?" Enzo said leaning against the door

"Oh yea that asshole of Valentino wants to take MY COMPANY like the company I'VE worked so hard to earn, no I will not let him" I say as I keep punching the punching bag

Enzo comes close and grabs my wrist to stop me and looks at my knuckles all bloody

"Yea I think that's enough for today" He says taking off my wraps and looking at the bloody knuckles. He goes to the gym's bathroom and grabs a first aid and grabbed my hand gently to clean it.

"You know you don't have to do this, I'm fine" I say

"I know but I also know that if I don't treat it you won't either" he says

I look at him he is so focused on cleaning it and being so gentle something I'm not used to.

"Thank you" I say

"Of course whenever you need it. There all done" he says as he lets go of my hand and looks at me and we just stare at each other for a minute but then something clicked in me and i said

"Okay well I'm going to go change and we are going back to the office" he nods and I leave to go change.

~Victoria's outfit

We leave the house and we are back at the office and I called up my lawyer to come here and start the contract.

"Hello Ms. Adams" says the lawyer

"Hello Mr. Evens" I say

"I need a contract for Valentino Co we are going to work on a hotel but I want to make some expectations you could say" I tell him

"Okay tell me the requirements you expect" he says as he opens his computer

"Everything and I mean Everything has to pass to me before anything can happen I'm the one who decides here, Mr. Valentino can only contact me for ideas for the hotel or things we need other than that he cannot contact me for personal reasons, make it that this hotel is made from MY ideas Valentino Co is only partnering with us for marketing reasons and cannot say that this hotel is Valentino Co's project, and to finalize Mr. Valentino has to agree with everything I say I don't care if he disagree when we have meetings with ambassadors he has to agree with everything I say." The lawyer types up everything and tells me that tomorrow he will email me the contract.

I want to personally give Luca Valentino the contract and look at his face when he realizes he won't be anything but my little puppet. Which remains me I need to call him to bring his lawyer tomorrow to sign it. I call Jessy to get him on my line.

Bold~ Victoria Italics~ Luca

Hello?

Hello Mr. Valentino, I'm just contacting you to let you know that tomorrow to bring your lawyer with you for the signing of the contract

Wow you work fast why so rushed?

Well the less time this take the better see you tomorrow

I hang up before he can answer ugh even his voice makes me annoyed. Well at least I have a reason to be happy for tomorrow when I look at his face.

Sorry for not updating yesterday either I got busy 😭