Chatper 20: I know

"Where the fuck are you?!!" Enzo yelled through the phone

"I had to get some stuff handled for Davis why?" I ask but I already know that Luca is probably losing his shit since he has called 50 times already.

"Luca is losing his shit!" He yells again

"Tell him that I'll be home in an hour to calm the fuck down bye!" I say loudly and hang up

"So motherfucker are you going to tell me what the fuck your boss wants with my father!!" I ask the russian that was following me this morning. "No?! Well i guess we are going to have to count" I say grabbing a knife "count with me one.." I say and cut his finger the fucker screams "should we continue or are you going to talk" he stays quiet "Fine then two" I cut another one, I was about to cut another one and he says "Fine you bitch!! I'll talk" haha the pussy can't take shit "He wants you!"

"Why!!" I ask

"Something with your mother I'm not sure he really didn't explain it he just said your mother owe him something and that you would pay"

"I fine I'll make it quick" I say grabbing my gun and shot him on the head and he drops dead.

Now I have to figure out what relationship my mother had with this fucker. I'm sure my father won't tell me but I do remember hearing about my grandfather Rogelio. He is a very cold man but I'm sure with a little convincing he will be able to tell me.

I drive back to the house, preparing my self for the angry monster of my husband.

"Hello I'm home!" I say loudly with a smile

"Why the fuck can't you answer your fucking phone!" He yells

"Wow not even a hey or good morning how you been just pure yelling I see" I say sarcastically

"Well you have a fucking phone for a reason so answer it next time!" he says loudly "Now why the fuck are you covered in blood again" he asks and I'm debating on telling him but I can't trust him on this

"Oh nothing Davis wanting me to take care of something" I lie. "Now i'm going to go shower I have a meeting with the construction workers today at the hotel if you want to come you are welcomed" I say since I don't want the fucker suing me for not giving him rights he has.