Chapter 14: Ready?

"You're not wearing that" I say standing up and she laughs "You really think you can boss me around now, god we aren't even married yet and you already think you have something over me, well sorry to break it to you but you got nothing this" I poi...

"You're not wearing that" I say standing up and she laughs "You really think you can boss me around now, god we aren't even married yet and you already think you have something over me, well sorry to break it to you but you got nothing this" I point to the ring on my finger "is fake all of it, it's only your dad's wishes and my dad's need for help that are making us do this but don't you ever fucking think you got something on me because I WILL NEVER be bossed by a man" She says leaving the house and Enzo of course follows her like her puppy.

"Damn bro you got the wrong woman to be trying to dominate" Dom says and I ignore him and leave the house to see where she went. The guard said that her and Enzo were out in the back. I go but i stay hiding when I see her yelling

"Who the fuck! does he fucking think he is! ahh I hate him! and what I hate the most it's that he reminded me of them!" she yells and I see her hands shaking

"Hey, Hey look at me you are here and you didn't let him win, you are fucking Victoria Adams for god sake you are a badass and you aren't that girl anymore remember that" He says getting closer and grabbing her head. I'm gonna fucking burn his hands for even touching her. I go to them and I clear my throat

"Let's go" I say and walk away

We are all now in the car, Victoria is sitting right next to me but hasn't even looked at me once. Yea I get it I fucked up and it's just she's fucking with my head and I know that this dress is going to have every fucking man in there drooling over her.

We got here and Victoria is by my side walking with me.

"Luca" says André Monet greeting me and turns to Victoria and says "Always a pleasure to see you again Ms. Victoria"

He is the French Don we know each other from business, he is a very flirtatious man and confident and at this very moment is eye fucking my fiancé. I tightened my grip on Victoria waist and I say "Well you greet us you may leave now".

He smiles and says "No need to get jealous Luca you already got the ring on the finger you have nothing to worry about"

Yea if this marriage was real but it isn't and she has made her feelings towards me very clear.

"Then why are you still eye fucking me, don't forget Mr. Monet I am still Victoria Adams" She says

"Let's go babe" I can tell that word was foreign to her and that she wished she didn't have to say it.

"Victoria, Luca come over here dad's about to give a speech and he wants you two up there come on" Dom says

We both walk to the stage and get a glass of champagne.

"Hello everyone. I'm honor that you all took time off your duties well you didn't have much of a choose did you" he says laughing "Anyways I just want to say that I'm so glad that the King here will have a Queen by his side and hopefully later on heirs of his on. I want to remind you all who you work for since some of you have forgotten who is King, but neither the less please raise your glasses to toast with us, congratulations figlio"