Chapter 17: Kiss me

We are now on the plane, I've told Jessy to reschedule all the meetings I had for tomorrow

We are now on the plane, I've told Jessy to reschedule all the meetings I had for tomorrow. Enzo is just on his phone not speaking to any of us. I'm sure Luca is going to take a flight later today to come for me but I will not leave New York it is my home.

We dropped Jessy off at her house and now we are on our way home.

"So is this how it's gonna be you not talking to me" I say

He ignores me and I'm starting to get pissed at his attitude but I will give him time to accept this new reality. I haven't even accepted yet as you can tell I ran across the world back home to get some hours alone to think. We get to the house and Enzo was about to go to his room but I tell him that "Tomorrow be ready at 6", he just nods and leaves.

I go to my bathroom to take a bath and relax. I look at my hand and see the ring and take it off I leave it on the sink. I go to bed and sleep tomorrow is going to be a long day.

I'm driving to the office, I have a meeting with the construction company for the hotel to give them the planners I made

I'm driving to the office, I have a meeting with the construction company for the hotel to give them the planners I made. I decided on giving Enzo the day off I told him that I would drive here since I'm not in the mood to be dealing with his shit. Time is not in my favor I need this hotel to be done by March and it's already December.

"Hey everything is ready, they are in the conference room and here's your coffee" Jessy says as I enter I thank her and go to the conference room.

"Good morning" I greet all of them. We start working immediately but after a while I hearing someone yelling and as they get closer I already know who it is.

"Sorry I tried telling him you were in a meeting" Jessy says

"Mr. Valentino can you please wait in my office I'll be there shortly" I say with a serious tone and he follows Jessy

"Well gentlemen I think this is enough for today I'll see you men on saturday" I say as i'm getting up to go to my office.

"Who the fuck do you think you are to just go in there, I was in a meeting and if Jessy says you have to wait the YOU FUCKING WAIT!" I say yelling at him