Chapter 2: Good Morning Ms. Adams

I go downstairs where I see Enzo waiting for me

I go downstairs where I see Enzo waiting for me. "Good morning, I heard you had a long night" Enzo says with a smirk on his face.

"Oh I bet you wish that was you" I say as I walk closer to him. His smirk fades with an emotionless face. "oh come on you know if I wanted to I could" he said as he stands up closing the space between us.

"Enzo don't forget I'm still your boss I can fire you anytime I want" I said as I backed up.

"Oh but you can't because you know Davis would hire me right back" He said with a smile on his face. "Aww but he could never say no to a face like this" I point at my puppy eyes face. "Whatever let's go you're going to be late" Enzo says as he goes to the door. I grabbed my purse and followed after him.

He opens the door for me and I say "thank you" , he doesn't say anything. I open my laptop to look over the presentation for the new hotel I'm going to be building in Manhattan soon. I get sucked into my work that I don't even notice that we stopped at a coffee shop.

"You can get your coffee later after you leave me at the office we are wasting time that I don't have here." I said still looking at my laptop

"Oh I'm not here for me, you haven't ate yet and I know if no one remains you don't eat." He says closing my laptop. "Come on hurry up"

Ugh who does he think he is and what's with I don't eat, of course I eat. I go inside the coffee shop and don't even bother doing line.

"Hello, I would like to have a caramel macchiato with two shots of espresso and a breakfast sandwich" I tell the employee

"Sorry ma'am but you have to do line." She says with an attitude

"Look I don't have the time for this I'm Victoria Adam and you are fired, you should know the owner of the coffee shop you work at, now go tell her to make my coffee and it better be good or she will be fired too" I look at the other employee making the coffees. I go to sit down on my phone looking over the presentation once again.

"So you are the famous Victoria Adams" says Luca Valentino, who of course I already know of his company is trying to be as powerful as mine and it also doesn't help him that he is a playboy and goes through women faster than I go through employees. Again pay attention to the "trying" part. Anyways I look at him with an emotionless face that's telling him "yes what do you want".

"My name is Luca Valentino owner of Val-"

"Yes I know who you are, now what do you want" I cut him off getting irritated by the way he keeps looking at me from head to toe.

"Oh with an attitude, I love it" he says smirking

"Victoria" I hear in the background

"Well I have to go Mr. Valentino, I guess I could say it was nice meeting you but to be completely honest it wasn't" I say as I walk right pass him and get my coffee and sandwich and head outside to find Enzo leading against the car.

"What took you so long" he says annoyed

"Nothing, now hurry up my meeting starts in 40 minutes" I tell him with no emotion in my voice

We sat in silence the entire ride, while I kept looking over the presentation and eating my sandwich. We arrive and I go in
"Good Morning Ms. Adams" is all I kept hearing until I walked in the elevator with Enzo.

"You know a good morning back would be nice of you" Enzo said

"Well I'm not nice" I say giving him a big smile

He chuckles and doesn't say anything else. The elevator opens and Jessy waiting for me and follows me as I walk in my office.

 The elevator opens and Jessy waiting for me and follows me as I walk in my office

~Victoria's Office

"Why are you so late?" Jessy says

"You have the conference room ready?" I say ignoring her question.

"Yes everything is ready" Jessy says as I walk pass her on my way to the conference room.

~conference room

~conference room

"Okay let all the ambassadors in and put the presentation up, in the meanwhile I'm going to go to the restroom to fix myself up."

"Okay" Jessy says

I go to my private bathroom in my office and I retouch my lipstick and put any power on my oily spots, I put perfume and go to the conference room. I go in without paying any attention to any of the men in the room

"Good morning gentlemen" I say as I make my way to my chair.

"Good morning Ms. Adams" says none other than Luca Valentino sitting on the other side of the table with that smirk on his face.

 Adams" says none other than Luca Valentino sitting on the other side of the table with that smirk on his face

Oh my god! what do you guys think of Victoria, she doesn't seem to like Luca very much.