Chapter 27: Fuck me

"What does Viktor want with you?" He says

How the fuck does he know he wants me damn it!

"Wait what?! What do you mean? Is he after me?!" I lie and start to fake being worried. "Please Victoria I'm not going to fall for your lies I know you went to your Grandfather's house and you came back crying to me so what do you know?!" He says starting to get mad. "Look I did go to my grandpa's house because I wanted answers as to why my father gave me up but turns out the fucker knew where I was for 17 years and did nothing, now I didn't know Viktor wants me but I mean i'm not surprised he probably wants me so he can hurt my father" I say and damn I should win one of those awards they give actors because I think he believed me. "Okay then but you're not leaving the house without at least 12 bodyguards" he says going back to eating his food "Nonsense you know I can protect myself" I say annoyed rolling my eyes and he stands up and walks to me and grabs my jaw with a tight grip and says "Don't you fucking dare roll your eyes at me again because next time I swear to god-" I push him "What what are you going to do fucking hit me?!" I say loudly "Oh no sweetheart I'm going to fucking make you scream" he says getting closer and I a shiver down my spine ugh I hate the affect he has on my body.

He gets a call and says "I'm going to have to leave, please finish your food" and goes for his suit jacket on the chair he was sitting in and I just nod. I go back to eating my omelette and my coffee.

I go upstairs to my room and call Felix and tell him that Luca knows somehow and to let me know how Luca has this information. I don't want Luca to know I don't trust him. Oh talking about I just remember he told me last night that Bianca is coming today and I'm going to see if she wants to go out tonight. I'm bored in this house and there is nothing new from work.

I hear the door open and Bianca comes in my room.

"hey" I say standing up and greeting her. I ask Chiara if she can bring us some wine. "How was the flight?" I ask and she starts telling me how bored she was on the jet and other things. I don't know I was looking at her how her and Luca have similar eyes but hers are a bit more blue and Luca's are more on the green side.