Chapter 32: Shot

*Smut ahead*

I wake up, the sun is coming through the blinds

I wake up, the sun is coming through the blinds. Luca's arm is around me and I feel something poke my back and I know exactly what it is, I just smirk. I slowly take his arm off me and I turn around and look at him and slowly I take off his sweatpants with his boxers. I grab his dick and I suck on his tip. He smiles "aww is my naughty wife horny" he says and I just start sucking on it. He groans "Yea baby just like that" I look up at him and fuck he is so hot with his hair all over the place. His fingers laced through my hair and i take all his length in and he bobs my head "My naughty wife loves this dick doesn't she?" he says smirking fuck he's making me so wet. "Yea this isn't going to work I want to be inside you" He pulls my head back and in a second he turns us and his on top now.

He quickly takes off my shorts and panties and opens my thighs. "Fuck baby you're so fucking wet" and I look at him coming closer to my heat "What do you want?" he asks and his breath hits my pussy and I moan "I want you to lick it" and he smirks "Lick what" motherfucker really going to make me say it "Lick what?!" he said now demanding for an answer "My pussy" I moan out. He finally licks my slit and I squirm under him. He sucks on my clit "Fuck Luca!" I moan he keeps on licking and he inserts a finger in and I pulled on his hair "Fuck Luca i'm going to cum!" and he moves his finger hitting my spot "then cum" and I come undone. He pulls his finger out and licks it clean, fuck i'm so horny I want him inside me. I grab his head and pull him up and I crush my lips on him.

I grab his dick and put it on my entrance and he looks at me and he thrust it in. We both moan. "Fuck so fucking tight" he fucks me hard and every time he's hitting my g-spot "Luca" I moan out. "Yes baby moan out my name because I'm the only one who can hear you like this" he grabs my jaw "this pussy is mine" he hits my spot again and I moan "Say it baby" he fucks me faster "I'm yours!" fuck "Luca! I can't hold it I need to cu—" he speeds up "not yet" i grip the sheets fuck I can't hold it much longer "Cum" he finally says and we both cum. He falls on top of me, we are both breathing hard.

He stands up and grabs a towel and cleans me up. Even though just a minute ago he was fucking me like a wild animal he is so gentle knowing i'm still sensitive. He lays down next to me and we both stare at each other. "I know you have questions and I'll answer them but I have to go to New York I need to take care of the hospital paperwork and see how the hotel is doing and I know your busy here with my family but I promise it won't take much time" he nods and brings me in and I lay my head on his chest and fall asleep.

When I woke up he was gone. I check the time and it's 11 i told Enzo to prepare the jet at 1 so i barely have anytime to say goodbye to my family. I go to take a shower and change.

 I go to take a shower and change