Chapter 33: Safe

I just finished the meeting it went well they agreed to do this without Luca I told them that he had said that he was very busy with other projects

I just finished the meeting it went well they agreed to do this without Luca I told them that he had said that he was very busy with other projects. Of course it's a lie but they bought it so that all that matters. I'm going to spent a couple hours here filing some paperwork. Jessy comes in with a folder for me to sign and she sits down "So tell me how's it going with Luca?" she says with a big smile on her face. "Nothing new" I keep it nice and short. "Really? well I see you're starting to wear his ring now" she says looking at my hand "Well yea last time he got pissed at me for not wearing it" I say annoyed.

"Oh come on Victoria! I know you had sex with him already" she says loudly. "How did you know?" I say confused and weird out to be honest. "I didn't but you just confirmed it! Omg this is big talking about that was it?" she says excited "Was it what?" I say. "Was it big" she says with a grin on her face "Ugh Jessy I'm not answering that" I say rolling my eyes. "Oh it was! wow who would have thought that after two months you finally cave in" I just roll my eyes god I hate this. "Has it been two months?" she asks herself that "Yea it's about to be 3 months in 5 days we married on the 16th of October" I say remembering how much I hated him and my father for making me marry him. Now i'm not so sure I hate him anymore. "Okay well I'll go call our construction to start looking at your blueprints for the hospital" she says bringing me back to reality and I just nod.

Hours have passed it's now 5:40 I didn't get time to go to the hotel and look at how it's going but tomorrow I will for sure go. I call Enzo to come pick me up but he didn't answer ugh I didn't want to drive today. I go downstairs to the garage but when the elevator opens I sense something is wrong and something i've learned before is always trust your gut. I step out and grab the rude man's hand who was about to punch me and twist it "How rude of you not to even say hello" I punch him and hit his neck and knock him out. "Well sorry love but he wasn't in charged or allowed to talk" a man with a russian accent says, god really getting tired of this fucking accent.

"So he was just a lap dog" I say smirking coming closer testing the waters to see what's his next move. "Well him and my other boys" he whistles and 20 other man come out "She's all yours but leave her alive for me boys" he says grinning. Fuck good thing I always carry my knifes. "Oh before anything I didn't catch your name what was it?" I ask the man "Damian darling" he says "Well Damian you shouldn't have underestimated me you're gonna need triple the men here to rough me up" I smirk take out my knifes "Come on boys bark" and they all come at me.

I quickly stabbed one of them in the neck. One of them hits my face and busts my lip oh for that i sliced his throat making him choke on his blood. One of them tries to stab me in the back but i quickly twist his hand and snap his neck with my hands. I grab my knife back and just go off and slice all of their throats. I'm left with five and they all come at me one of them hits me on my left side hitting my rib cage fuck that hurt. One of them grabs me by the throat and lifts me and I take out another knife and stab him on the side of his neck. They start to shot at me but I use the guy as a shield and I throw my knife at them and hit all of them in their heads killing them immediately. Once they are all dead I get the guy off me and I hear clapping "Wow that was a great show but I didn't underestimated you I know you can kill them that's why I didn't bring more people but wow I love how many ways you have of killing someone" he smiles "It almost remains me of my boss" and that makes my blood run cold "I'm nothing like your boss!" I say loudly coming closer "Oh of course not you are weak and a small little girl that's broken" ouch that hurt "Aww wow I didn't know you could get emotional but no you're wrong" I come closer "I told you not to underestimate me not only because I just killed your people but because" I slice his throat and watch him kneel "I also killed you Im not weak I don't have emotions" I was him choke on his own blood and wait until he is dead.