Chapter 30: We soon fall asleep

I say goodbye to Victoria and my sister, I'm happy they get along

I say goodbye to Victoria and my sister, I'm happy they get along. I'm also happy that my beautiful wife is barely even able to walk straight. Just the thought of her screaming my name last night makes me hard. I honestly didn't think she would let me dominate her since she has such a strong attitude but she loved it.

I'm currently on my way to the warehouse to see the process of the training for the guys. I need a strong army is i'm going against Viktor.

I get to the warehouse and see the guys training they still need more work on their techniques but they are getting there. I ask Dom to come to my office to tell me what he has so far on why Viktor wants Victoria. "Well I haven't found much but my people told me that in the 1999 mafia ball Viktor and Victoria's mother had a meeting in secret just before it started but no one knows that they talked about" Her mom? what would she want with Viktor "Okay that'll be all thanks" I say and he leaves.

I get a text from that known number again

"Seems like your little wife is already keeping secrets from you, we had a nice chat this morning"

I swear Victoria if this is true you're going to be in big fucking trouble when I get home. I thought we finally were getting somewhere and she does shit like this I get that yes she can very well defend herself but I am her husband and trying to fucking protect her the least she could do is talk to me. I get my coat and leave.

I speed all the way home pissed as fuck that she doesn't talk to me. As soon as i go in the house she's there in the living room stand I quickly make my way towards her and drag her by her arm "We need to talk" I say with no emotion and the entire way to my office she keeps trying to get away from my hold but she's not strong enough.  I throw her on the couch and she looks confused "What the fuck is wrong with you!" she yells standing up.

"You! You! Are what's fucking wrong can't you see i'm trying to protect you! And you don't tell me shit! I'm tired of you not fucking opening up!" I yell at her. "Oh please Luca don't come with this bullshit i'm not the only one who doesn't fucking open up!" she says loudly angry. "Well i'm not the one being targeted by your father's enemy!" I say and she quickly comes closer and says "Shh I don't want them worrying okay they have enough problems for me to be one" and she turns around walking in circles. "Yea well too bad you're their family and it's time you accept that" and she stops and looks at me "Why the fuck do you care? Huh? Why do you want to protect me so badly?" She says loudly.

I come closer "God are you fucking stupid! Because you're my fucking wife! That why and because I fucking care!" and she looks shocked when I said care "Yes Victoria I fucking care for you" I repeat and she starts nodding no "You think because we are married you need to care for me but no don't worry i've never needed anyone to care for me and i'm certainly not going to start now" god does she fucking listen "Victoria! Fucking listen to me can't you see that it's not a need because we married it's a need because I need you! Okay I need you to be fine!"