Chapter 38: Everything goes black

"Oh my god I can't believe you ruined his surprise!" Jessy wines through the screen and Bianca laughs as well on the facetime call

"Oh my god I can't believe you ruined his surprise!" Jessy wines through the screen and Bianca laughs as well on the facetime call. "Yea well at the time that was the least of my worries but anyways Bianca you're brother has been acting really weird this pass week I don't know if it's because he said he loved me or if the busines-" I get rudely cut off "What?! He said he loved you?!" She basically yells out  "Yes??" I reply confused at her reaction "Aww Luca just seems like such a romantic guy. Damn you! You're a bitch and have better luck than me" Jessy says rolling her eyes at me but Bianca seems quiet. "Hey sorry I just remembered me and papa have a lunch reservation talk to you guys later" she says and leaves the call.  "That was weird" Jessy states the obvious. "Well I have to leave too I'm going to Lorenzo's house to visit Matteo, bye". She says goodbye and I end the call.

I quickly change and leave to Lorenzo's house.

I pull into the driveway and Luca's car is here too

I pull into the driveway and Luca's car is here too. He and Lorenzo have been working nonstop to get all the men trained and ready for this war they are going up against. I get off the car and Alejandro is out here talking to a bodyguard i'm guessing.

"Hola hermanita" Ale yells and I start walking his way. "Hola Hermanito" I say with a little bit of mock in my voice. He and the guy chuckle. "This is Andres one our men and this is Victoria my sister" he introduces both of us. "Well as nice as this is where is Matteo?" I ask and he laughs "of course, you see Andres i'm telling you her favorite is Matteo" and I just roll my eyes "Are you going to tell me?" I ask annoyed "He's with Alexandra she went shopping and she didn't want to leave him with a maid or a babysitter" God it's like i'm not even part of this family. "Fine, where is Luca?"

"Right here" I hear him behind me and I turn around and smile at him "Hey"

"Now right there is the same smile she gives Matteo who she adores so i'm guessing she's in love" I hear Ale say in the back and my smile fades and I stare at him with a bitch face "shut the fuck up dumbass" and turn back to Luca "Where's Lorenzo I have to talk to him" Luca's smile fades as soon as I said that "he's inside in his office" I nod and make my way inside. The house seems so empty without all the guys in here and Matteo. I go towards his office and the door is open. He has his glasses on and is too focused on the paper to notice i'm standing right here. "You can come in you know." he says I guess I was wrong.