Chapter 44: You Can and You Will

I knock on Victoria's door and she opens it, looking pale "Hey is everything okay I heard some noises" I ask her as I observe her face, her under eye bags have gotten worse since yesterday and I'm pretty sure yesterday's dinner was all she ate in ...

I knock on Victoria's door and she opens it, looking pale "Hey is everything okay I heard some noises" I ask her as I observe her face, her under eye bags have gotten worse since yesterday and I'm pretty sure yesterday's dinner was all she ate in the whole day. "Yea I'm fine I think last night's food didn't sit well with my stomach" she says and I nod and as i'm  about to leave "Hey I wanted to ask you I need to go to New York for a couple meetings" she says almost like asking me for permission "Hey you know damn well my father would never allowed you to go alone and if those meetings are truly important"

"They are" she says pleading me "Well then I'll go with you" I say and her face fades into a serious one "Hey this is the only way" I say knowing it'll annoy her "Fine now go away we are leaving today" she says and I chuckle "Yes boss" I say and leave.

I went to change and now i'm eating breakfast. Father comes in and sits his chair "Hello son how's the suka doing" he says and I force a chuckle "She's doing well but father today I have to leave to New York and I'm taking her" I say and he doesn't question it "Fine as long as you keep her in check. Remember that woman like her need to be roughed up for them to become your bitch" I nod not saying anything but in my head just waiting for the day I can finally dethrone him and have him 6 feet under ground. I have so much hatred for him. I made a promised to my mama to never be like him and that I'd make him pay for every time he hit her.

I can't say that my mama would be proud of what i've become but I needed to become a monster to take down a monster like him. Victoria is nothing like the woman i've meet she is bold, blunt, knows what she wants and how to get it, she's smart, good fighter, and overall very beautiful but I know better than to fall for someone who is burning for someone else.

We left at 10 in the morning to New York and we are soon to land it's already 6:50pm. I look in front of me where Victoria is peacefully sleeping. I'm glad to see her sleep. I know that the house creeps her out and honestly if i could we'd move out but then father would grow suspicious and I can't let that happen.

As we land I wake her up and she gathers herself to get off

As we land I wake her up and she gathers herself to get off. We arrive at her house and honestly it's very Victoria like when I think of a house for her I'd imagine this one. It has lights all around the house making you notice every detail this house has. The living room is pretty as well has the dining table it's all very organized like her.