Chapter 49: Mind

*Warning*
Mentions of
Torture & Sexual Assault

"You?" I asked to the man I once considered my saver

"Yes me" he says with a grin "What surprised much? I mean I'm sure you didn't see this coming but how could you when you're such a dumb bitch." he laughs "Look at you. You are still that same little girl I picked up from the streets. You have tried so much to change but you cannot change what's already broken and you" he comes closer "are nothing but that little girl who was raped and almost killed"

I laugh wanting to hurt him as bad as this stab in the back he just gave me. "If I am a dumb bitch than you are truly the lowest human being because for years your precious son has robbed money and weapons from you right in front of you." He slaps me and pulls my hair "Don't you ever fucking talk about James like that show some respect" he says and I laugh. He gets angry, pushes me to the ground making my back hit the cold wood floor burning my cuts. He kneels down "I have a surprise for you" and he looks towards the door.

"Mike?" I look at him with tears in my eyes I thought he was dead

"Mike?" I look at him with tears in my eyes I thought he was dead. "Oh yess Mike come and have fun" Davis says and I look at mike with betrayal as he comes closer and punches me. I go back from the impact and he punches me again busting my lip open. I look at him but he's not looking at me which makes me more angry. I pull on the rope that is tied on my wrists feeling the friction burn. "You can take her back to the basement and play with her for a bit." Davis says with a grin on his face. Mike grabs my arm with force and drags me back to the basement but they made one mistake I'm not blindfolded.

"Don't fight it" Mike says whispering into my ear and I look at him but he is staring right ahead. He sits me back down to the chair I was in a few hours ago. He ties the chains to my feet. "You're not going to ask how i'm alive?" he says and I laugh. "You seriously think that i'm concerned about that right now" he grabs a chair and sits in front of me. "There are no cameras here but I can't speak loudly or they'll hear me so I'm going to whisper and you better hear me out" he says looking at me for the first time since he got here. "Davis put me to work with the Russians that's why I've been gone for so long. I had no choice it was either this or he would kill you and Enzo. Look I'm going to help you I just need more time." he looks at me like begging me to wait, to hold on. I nod "I don't know who to trust but if you're saying the truth please just hurry up. I'm pregnant and I've lost a lot of blood and haven't had anything to eat and I'm worried. Please just hurry up please" I now beg him feeling the tears run down my cheeks.