Chapter 19: Where are you

"Everything and nothing"

"So basically not answering again" I say annoyed that she isn't taking this seriously

"If you choose to see it that way" She chuckles

I seriously don't know why I try to be nice this cold hearted bitch doesn't open up and i might be interested but i'm not a patient person or nice.

"What? no more questions" She says laughing

"No now eat because I'm going to the office" I say in a serious tone and she doesn't say anything else

She barely even ate, she may think I don't notice but ever since all this marriage shit was mentioned she's been losing weight. I don't know if she has some kind of eating disorder but I'm going to ask Fiorella to check up on her with food. I might not have any feeling towards her but I don't want her to get sick or something.

I dropped her off at her office since she insisted to go.

I get to the office and Eliza my assistant brings me up to date with everything and i'm here just working on some flies.

The night comes and I decide to just leave. I go straight to my room I don't care anymore if she wants to be cold then so be it.

~His room

~His room

I wake up and go to the gym and then shower. I go downstairs and ask Fiorella where Victoria is but she said she left about an hour ago and that she didn't eat again.

Two weeks pass and it's the same fucking routine we both avoid each other as much as we can.

Today a friend of mine came to New York and wants to go to the club I told him to go somewhere but he refused.