Chapter 48: You

*Warning*
torture
and blood

I hear voices in the background but I can't make what they are saying

I hear voices in the background but I can't make what they are saying. I stop and quickly realized what's going on and I open my eyes and tug on the chains I'm tied to. "Finally the princess is awake" one of the man says with a big smile and crazy eyes. The other man comes closer to the end of the table. "How pretty legs you got here" the man says touching my legs and i tug against the chains again. They both laugh "Oh I can't wait for boss to play with you for a bit and then leave you to us, I'm going to enjoy seeing you scream" one of the man say laughing again making me wanting to throw up.

"Calm down dogs" Viktor says from afar as he is walking in. "Hello Victoria" he says looking down at me. "Boys" he says like giving them a cue for something and the men go to a table from a far. "I told Dimitry that he had to dominant you before you would go whore yourself out to that weak man" he says nod his head "Such a shame" and slaps me cross the face. The man start to put on this wires on me and I know exactly what they are and I don't fear them what I fear is my baby. "You see when I gave my son your wedding band I had put on a microphone, it's very tiny but affective. I heard everything and we still haven't found your little friend but it won't be long for him to go to one of the airports and we'll grab him and kill him" I tug on the chains again feeling it pinch my skin.

"Boys you can start" and one of the man starts and I feel the electricity all over my body. "Higher boys" and the man turn the machine all the way.

It hurts I can feel it burn through all my body and my head feels like it's going to explode

It hurts I can feel it burn through all my body and my head feels like it's going to explode. "Stop" Viktor says and comes closer "Now tell me did that hurt?" smiling at me and I laugh at him. He's expression turns cold "I guess not." and he turns to his men and nods. The burning comes back.

They did this to me until I eventually passed out. I wake up and now i'm hanging from a rope and my feet still tied to the ground with chains. I look up and see Viktor sitting on a chair in front of me. He looks behind me and nods. When I feel a whip hit my back and I crunch my face feeling the whip burn my skin. I won't give them the satisfaction of seeing me in pain. He hits me again and I keep my face as plain as I can.

After a while I can feel my blood dripping all the way down to the floor. I look down and there is a pool of my blood on my feet. He keeps on hitting me by now it doesn't burn anymore, it's become numb. I'm starting to feel dizzy again. Viktor grabs my chin to look up at him "I get the maid and have her cleaned up she'll have a visitor soon" he says while looking at me. He pushes me back causing me pain by how sensitive my back is.

The maid came and she took off my white dress well at least it was now it's a crimson color by all the dried up blood. I was left in a big white shirt. Even though she cleaned my back I can still fill blood dripping from the cuts that are probably so deep that will scar. Scars from the men who have killed so many little girls and have traffic them to crazy men. Crazy men like that man who scar me from a young age.

They took me to another place and blindfolded me the entire way. I didn't know the way to get here but I counted every step. They take the blindfold off and I squeeze my eyes shut and slowly open them to adjust to the sunlight coming through the window. I feel my mouth dry and dizzy. It must be all the blood i've lost. I have this fear feeling in my stomach I don't want my baby to suffer. I'm so sorry little one I promise I'll do better for you. If I get out of here alive, I'll be better and we'll live in a beautiful house with a big backyard for you to play just you and I.

I promise.

I hear the door open and I stand up.

"You?"

"You?"