Chapter 23: Over my fucking dead body

As soon as I read the text I call Dom to ask him if our hacking team can find who sent this and the only thing he found was that it was from Russia

As soon as I read the text I call Dom to ask him if our hacking team can find who sent this and the only thing he found was that it was from Russia. Fucking Russians I thought they were in war with Lorenzo what the fuck do they want with Victoria. Dom said he would fly over here to check up on security.

I go downstairs and see Victoria with Fiorella in the kitchen by the looks of it Victoria is helping her do breakfast. Victoria turns away and catches me staring and says "Hey the food is almost ready go sit at the table I'll meet you there" she smiles and I just nod and go sit down. She seems to be in a better mood which i'm glad yesterday she seemed gone.

"I asked Fiorella if we could have a more American breakfast I hope you don't mind these were my favorite as a kid" She says smiling and puts the plate in front of me that has pancakes, eggs, and sausage.

"No I don't mind I quite enjoy pancakes"
I say

"I'm leaving to the office after breakfast i'll probably be done before dinner, okay?" She says looking up at me. "Yea that's fine" I'm glad she won't be here so she doesn't ask about why the sudden change in security.

She left soon after we were done eating and Dom came right after she left now we are in my office discussing

"I think you should move back to Italy there are all our man and can keep Victoria safe "Dom says worried and I nod no "Chill we still don't know what they want with her and besides she would probably ask questions" I say sitting back and drinking down the whiskey. "Well just make something up say that you need to be over there to take care of shipments and to help out her family like you guys agreed" dom insists "Fine i'll think about it" I say and he leaves the topic and we talk about new weapon shipments that are coming.

Dom left because he had a plane back home to supervise that shipment. I do miss being over there and being in charge, I also don't want my people thinking Dom is their boss. I have to find a way to convince Victoria to move. I call my assistant to get me the number of that Jessy friend of hers.

I finished the call and I have everything ready for her to leave with me by the end of the week.

I'm still in my office when I hear the door open and I look up and see Victoria coming in. "Hey you busy?" She asks "No why?" and she comes around my desk and says "Well I thought it would be nice for us to cook dinner and have a glass of wine and just talk you know" She mumbles out fidgeting with her sleeves, aww is my Victoria getting nervous. "Yea sounds good" I say and get up and hold her hand and we go to the kitchen.

"So what are you craving" I ask and she says "I don't know some pasta, whichever ones your favorite" and I nod and she just stares at me waiting for my answer and she looks so cute I can't help it but go closer to her and she backs up until her back hits the kitchen counter. She looks up at me nervous and I pick her up and sit her on the counter. I rest my palm on her cheek and she immediately relaxes. I come closer to her and say "We are making Pasta e fagioli" and I was about to back away when she grabs me by my shirt and kisses me. I kiss her back and that same feeling from yesterday comes back i'm addicted to her lips. We keep on kissing until we can barely breathe and I pull away and say "Baby if we keep going I might not stop and trust me we will not be making any pasta tonight" I say smirking at her and she chuckles and says "Okay yea let's get to cooking"