Chapter 40: Dear Luca

I open my eyes to the bright shining light coming through the window

I open my eyes to the bright shining light coming through the window. Luca's arm is around me and he is behind me. I slowly turn to face him and look at him. Just by looking at him I get these butterflies in my stomach and just the urge to kiss him, hug him, fuck him, love him but then this anxious feeling comes over me and all I feel is this unsettling feeling in my stomach. How am I supposed to break his heart without breaking mine?

In a matter of months I've become a different person. A person who smiles more, enjoys every moment with him even when we fight. A person who has learned how it truly feels to be alive. He makes me feel so much and it sometimes overwhelms me but with just one look he makes me go at peace. He is the home i've always looked for so long. How the fuck am I supposed to go back when all I want is to live.

He opens his eyes and smiles when he sees I'm staring at him. Just like that the anxiety is gone and the butterflies are back. "Good morning, wife" he says bring me closer to him. "Good morning, husband" I say with a smile on my face. We soon get up and go to brush our teeth and I go downstairs to make some breakfast after a while he comes downstairs hugging me from behind.

"What are you making?" he asks

"What are you making?" he asks. "I'm making some egg omelette, do you want one or something else?" I tell him. "No this is good" He smiles and goes to the table on his phone. I go and serve us breakfast. I sit down and we eat. "Hey I was thinking that if you could take the day off for us to just hang" I tell him and he smirks "I know what you want" he comes closer "for me to fuck you all day" and I laugh "Well now that you put it in that way, I wouldn't mind" I smirk and he shakes his head "My horny wife what am I going to do with you" He grabs me and throws me over his shoulder "Luca!" I yell and he slaps my ass "Shut up" he says in that sexy voice and I feel an ache for him to fuck me.

*Smut Ahead*

He throws me on the bed "I'll show you who daddy is you fucking whore" and grabs me by the ankles and brings me to the edge of the bed and turns me on my stomach like if I weight nothing to him. He brings up his shirt that i'm wearing up to my back and pulls down my underwear. "Count" he says and he slaps me and I whine at the sting of it "one" and he slaps me again and again until my ass is numb and my wetness is dripping down my thighs. "Look at you all fucking wet for me" and I moan. I hear him take off his pants and I turn my head to see him and his dick is out and free and hard. He kisses my ass check gentle and turns me around. He grabs his dick and teasing me he drags it down my slit making me moan at the feel of him touching my sensitive clit. It's like he knew because he put his tip on my clit and moves it in circles make me squirm and moan. "Please" I beg feel uneasy and he smirks and looks at me "No first I want a taste" and he kneels in front and bring me more to the edge of the bed and put my legs on his shoulders and I can feel his breath teasing me. He does a long lick down my slit to my opening and back to my clit making me moan and cry from how sensitive I am. "Please" I beg again and he looks up and he moves me up to the bed.

He goes on top of me his arms next to my head holding him up. He grabs his dick and puts it at my entrance but doesn't put it in making me impatient and I bring my hips down taking his tip in, moaning. "Fuck, you don't know how sexy this fucking view is your glistening pussy taking my dick in" I moan at his dirty description of us. He starts to go faster hitting my spot so fucking good. "Fuck Luca!" I scream. He bring his thumb to my lip and I suck it. "Good girl" he smirks and rubs his thumb on my clit. "Fuck!" I scream feeling overwhelmed by how sensitive I am and him hitting my spot. "Yess! Just like that" I moan and he looks at me "Yea? just like this you fucking whore" he says making me even more wet. He fucks me harder and we both come at the same time. We stay like this for a bit and he takes out his dick from me and I feel empty. He goes next to me and grabs me, I put my head on his chest. The anxiety is coming back.

We soon got up to shower where we went for round two. Hey don't blame me if you had a husband like him you'd want to fuck him every minute too. "I want to go to the beach" I say as we are getting ready in the closet. I'm wearing a white jumpsuit with the back open. "Sure let's go" He says with a smile on his face and going in to hug me. I hug him like it's our last hug.

She asked to go to the beach and we go outside of the house and walk down to the beach the day is beautiful it's nice and cloudy

She asked to go to the beach and we go outside of the house and walk down to the beach the day is beautiful it's nice and cloudy. Victoria looks angel like with her white jumpsuit and her natural face and hair down letting it free.

The smile on her face is what makes my heart beat go crazy

The smile on her face is what makes my heart beat go crazy. I'd give her anything just to see that smile over and over again. I run behind her to catch her and pick her up and twirl us around. She just yells my name and giggles. I put her down our feet getting wet from the wave and I look at her just catch her breath with that beautiful smile on her face. I crash my lips onto hers feeling an euphoric feeling, not getting enough of her. I put my forehead against hers and stare at those beautiful brown eyes "I love you" I say almost like a whisper but she smiles and kisses me.

We soon went inside and spent all day just laying around talking. I thank Dom for not calling me or anything. Soon nighttime comes and we go to bed. We both soon fall asleep.

I wake up to the sun bright as hell and then look next to me and she's not her. "Victoria?" I call her and when she doesn't respond I get up and go to the bathroom and nothing. I go downstairs and nothing, I turn to the kitchen table and there is a paper there. I come closer and it's neatly folded and it says

"Dear Luca, ...