Innocent Murderer - Erotic 17

Bai Yutang's eyes were red when he saw the blood on Zhan Zhao's legs, "Cat!"

"It's okay..." Zhan Zhao whispered, "The bullet is here..." he said, pointing to a small bullet next to him, "It went straight through, it didn't hit the bones."

Bai Yutang's eyes turned even redder. He tore off the sleeve of his shirt to use as a tourniquet and tied it over Zhan Zhao's wound. "Cat, hold on to that for a while!" Then, he took out his phone and called the SCI office, "Jiang Ping, Cat was shot. Call an ambulance to come to the nursing home!" After hanging up the phone, Bai Yutang saw a white van that had been parked on the side of the road suddenly started its engine. It broke through the roadblock and drove up the road.

Taking a quick glance at the terrain, Bai Yutang picked up Zhan Zhao and placed him behind a rock that was away from the road. Blocking him with his body, he saw the van's window suddenly roll down and a gun poked out. At a glace, Bai Yutang could tell that it was a sniper riffle, the same kind that had just hit Zhan Zhao.

Frowning, Bai Yutang's face was cold. He raised his hand and fired a shot. The bullet flew into the half-opened window and hit the man inside. Bai Yutang walked towards the middle road and fired three more shots at the oncoming van; all three hit the front left tire. He heard the tire blow followed by the scraping of the metal rim against the pavement. Bai Yutang stood motionless in the middle of the road as the van lost its stability and veered off the road. Going into the mountains, the car hit a tree with a "bang" and the windshield shattered.

Bai Yutang looked at the car with cold eyes. He walked over and reached out to open the door, but the impact caused the door to be stuck. He used his gun to smash the window and reached in to grab the injured person in the driver's seat. He was shocked, "It's you?!"

Bai Yutang was surprised. He pushed the person back into the seat and glanced at the sniper in the back seat that he had killed with the first shot earlier. At this time, the sound of police sirens and ambulances could be faintly heard at the foot of the mountain.

Putting away the gun, Bai Yutang said coldly: "They're really slow."

Walking back to the other side of the road, he saw Zhan Zhao leaning against the rock, his face pale.

"Cat." Bai Yutang leaned forward, bowed his head and kissed the corner of his mouth, and said, "I will carry you down."

"En." Zhan Zhao nodded. Seeing the white van that had crashed in to the tree not far away, he asked "Who was it?"

Bai Yutang crouched down, let Zhan Zhao get up on his back, lifted him up, and walked quickly down the mountain.

"Xiao Bai..." Zhan Zhao leaned his chin on Bai Yutang's shoulder, "Who is in the car?"

Bai Yutang was silent for a while, and said, "The son of Pang Ji... He was just released on bail two days ago. I forgot what his name is."

Zhan Zhao leaned against his shoulder, and laughed, "Why are you so angry?"

"Your back paws are hurt and yet you are talking so much." Bai Yutang frowned, "You have never been shot before... Damn it!"

"Swearing?" Zhan Zhao was shocked, "Captain Bai, where did your mental cleanliness go?"

"It better not leave any scars. If it does then I will be beat anyone with the surname Pang!" Bai Yutang was still angry.

"You also have scars..." Zhan Zhao stretched out his hand and gently touched a large scar on Bai Yutang's arm. "One per person... We are even..."

Bai Yutang said nothing. Seeing that he had already reached the bottom of the mountain and the ambulance had stopped, he heard Zhan Zhao say to him, "It seems that some people are not letting us go to the nursing home."