Killer's Password - That's it 06

Bai Yutang followed the tall boy out of the canteen, followed up a few steps at the door, and called out, "Classmate, wait a minute."

The boy turned his face and saw that Bai Yutang chased him out. He was a little surprised. He wanted to lower his head and walk away, but he heard Bai Yutang say, "Do you recognize Lu Qi?"

"I don't know." The boy wanted to speed up his steps down the steps after he pressed his sentence, Bai Yutang raised his hand and patted him on the shoulder.

The boy wanted to break away, but he still couldn't break away after a few attempts. He looked back at Bai Yutang with a little surprise, with a hint of panic in his eyes. Bai Yutang looked at the boy's eyes and asked, "Do you know Liu Mei?"

Although it was late at this time, the street lights on the campus were still bright enough for Bai Yutang to clearly see the instant change on the boy's face. It was clear to his heart that the boy knew Liu Mei.

"It's none of your business!" The boy frowned, looking at Bai Yutang's hand on his shoulder, "You let go, or I punch you!"

Bai Yutang smiled and shook his head, and asked, "Do you believe Liu Mei committed suicide?"

"..." The boy's shocked expression caused Bai Yutang's mouth to provoke.

"Who are you?" The boy looked at Bai Yutang uncertainly.

"What do you think?" Bai Yutang remained calm.

"I don't know." The boy shook his head, "What do you want?"

"I just want to inquire information about Lu Qi and Liu Mei." Bai Yutang said lightly, "You seem to know something."

"I know who you are.", Bai Yutang said. The boy lowered his head, seemingly troubled, looked up at Bai Yutang, and said, "I didn't kill Liu Mei."

Bai Yutang was slightly taken aback, frowned and looked at the boy, "Why do you think I suspect that you killed Liu Mei?"

The boy's eyes flickered. At this moment, he suddenly saw a boy hurriedly running from a short distance away, shouting, "Yang Fan!"

Bai Yutang and the boy both looked up and saw that the boy was Lu Qi who had seen him by the pond before.

The first thing Lu Qi ran over was to pull the tall boy named Yang Fan, and said anxiously to Bai Yutang, "It has nothing to do with him!"

Lu Qi's behavior surprised Bai Yutang, and he had some thoughts in his heart.

"Hmm..." A voice came from behind, "That's how it is."

Bai Yutang turned his head and saw Zhan Zhao was already standing not far behind him, rubbing his chin and smilingly looking at the two boys.

Then, the four wanted to find a quieter place to talk, but it was really difficult to find a quiet place on campus before ten o'clock. Finally, the four of them had no choice but to go to the school gate and get into the Bai Yutang car.

"Are you two lovers?" Zhan Zhao leaned on the back of the front seat and looked at the two boys behind.

Lu Qi and Yang Fan looked at each other and nodded.

"What about Liu Mei?" Bai Yutang looked back at them, "What is going on?"

Yang Fan looked at Lu Qi, reached out and grabbed his hand. Lu Qi nodded and said, "This is how it is. We actually met in high school. We only applied for the same university in order to be together."

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other-or two little guesses.

"After going to university, we have been cautiously interacting and try not to be discovered by others." Lu Qi continued, "It is always sneaky, it is still very painful, but what we say may affect our lives, Yang Fan is the captain of the basketball team and I am the chairman of the student union. We just want to survive these four years and be independent, thus, we can truly be together."