Killer's Password - Ghost 12

After listening to Wang Ming Li's words, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang looked at each other, and both felt that the teacher's reaction seemed a bit too extreme. Wang Ming Li also noticed the surprised expressions of other people when they looked at her, and said, "I'm sorry, although the things of that year have passed for a long time, I still can't let go."

"Why?" Zhan Zhao asked her.

"Because Hao Mo and I are very good friends." Wang Ming Li said without hesitation, "He is not a person who can do this kind of thing. Living in a dormitory with those bastards is already very difficult for him."

Bai Yutang nodded, turned his face to look at Bai Fang Qin, and said, "Principal Bai, the Bao Bureau mentioned to me before that the principal who contacted him seems to have the surname Zhang."

"Oh..." Bai Fangqin smiled and nodded, and said, "In fact, we are all principals. He is mainly responsible for the management of science and engineering, and I am mainly responsible for the liberal arts. We have been partnered for many years.

"Then why didn't he come today?" Zhan Zhao asked.

"It's such a coincidence, he went abroad on a business trip yesterday afternoon." Bai Fangqin said, "It's an exchange activity with a brother school in Australia, and he will be back in three days."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang glanced at each other, but they didn't make a difference. They decided to restart the investigation yesterday afternoon, and the principal went abroad on business. Why did it feel like he was deliberately avoiding this?

Bai Yutang observed the crowd, and found that asking individually may be more effective than asking together, so he winked at Zhan Zhao. Zhan Zhao just thought of going together with Bai Yutang, and said, "We want to record some clues from that year in detail. Our police officers will ask you individually and hope that you can cooperate."

Several people glanced at each other and nodded. Therefore, the Wang Chao, Mahan Zhang Long and Zhao Hu stayed to do the transcript of the inquiry. Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao took Gongsun, Luo Tian and Bai Chi out of the teaching building, and wanted to find Bai Jintang and the others, and to the haunted house.

"What's that?" As soon as he left the teaching building, Bai Chi pointed to the front, and saw a large group of people surrounding the teaching building, as if something was wrong.

Bai Yutang frowned and walked over with Zhan Zhao and others, but the students were crowded and couldn't get in at all, so he heard the students outside asking, "Really Zhao Zhen?!"

"Really!"

"I want to sign! I bought his book and read it!"

"I have seen his live performance!"

Bai Yutang looked at Bai Chi, "It was Zhao Zhen who have been discovered."

Zhan Zhao also laughed, "He is quite popular among students, do you want to save him?"

Bai Chi wrinkled his nose and said, "Leave him alone, let him show up in the public." After finishing speaking, he took Zhan Zhao forward, Gongsun and Bai Yutang looked at each other and shrugged.

A few people continued to move forward, and they heard footsteps behind them just after turning the corner. Looking back, Zhao Zhen chased them.

Bai Yutang looked at the students who were still together in the distance, Zhao Zhen smiled and patted him on the shoulder, "I have played rugby before."

"Where are big brother and others?" Zhan Zhao asked.

"Well, I think he went to a haunted house." Zhao Zhen said. While talking, everyone went outside the small forest.