Murderer vs. Murderer - Going to Europe 16

At 8 o'clock in the morning of August 20th, after the SCI crowd gathered at the police station, they took the police station's bus and rushed to the S city airport collectively. The air tickets in everyone's hands were given to them by Lu Fang this morning, the first class of luxury international flights. Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at the plane tickets and stuck their tongues out, and asked Lu Fang, "How about ten first-class tickets? Why is police office so generous recently?"

Lu Fang blinked at the two of them, and said mysteriously, "Is it related to the face of the Municipal Bureau of S City." After speaking, she left with a smile.

Everyone arrived at the airport, successfully passed the security check and exited the customs, and arrived at the waiting room. After confirming the flight number, everyone felt a little puzzled. Generally, first-class cabins are the last to board the plane. In other words, there will be many people waiting for the flight in front. Why is there no one? This flight is to Paris, France, so empty? Isn't it popular to travel abroad recently? It's summer vacation again, why is it so deserted? Zhao Hu touched his chin, and said with a frankly, "It seems that the economic crisis is really serious."

Everyone couldn't laugh or cry. At this moment, a staff member came up and asked everyone to get on the plane.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang glanced at each other, and he had been on the plane many times. Why is the treatment so good this time?

Everyone entered the plane through a safe passage, and they were dumbfounded as soon as they entered. This is not an Airbus or a Boeing. The cabin is equipped with luxurious living room furnishings, wrap-around sofas, coffee table TV. This is basically a private business jet.

At this time, there are already several people on the plane.

"Dad!" Yang Yang rushed over to hold Luo Tian. Before Luo Tian left, Luoyang was placed in Zhao Zhen's house. Of course, Luoyang could help Bai Chi take care of Zhao Zhen and Lisbon.

Not far from the sofa in front of the TV, Zhao Zhen is drinking coffee with Erlang's legs tilted, with Lisbon lying on his feet.

On the two sofas next to him were twins playing chess, and on the innermost sofa was Bai Jintang who was reading a newspaper.

"Why are you here?" Bai Yutang looked at the people in front of him and asked, after thinking about it, he asked Bai Jintang, "Where are the others?"

Bai Jintang raised his eyebrows and asked, "Who else?"

"Passenger." Bai Yutang glared at him.

Bai Jintang shrugged indifferently, "This plane is mine. Where are the passengers from?"

"Heh..." Everyone gasped.

Zhan Zhao asked Bai Yutang in a low voice, "When did the big brother buy the hereditary 1000 (the plane's model)? He has too much money."

Bai Yutang was also a little helpless. He didn't know if the package bureau and the eldest brother agreed, or Bai Jintang made his own proposal. He was hesitating, so he listened to Bai Jintang's words, "Don't worry, I said hello to the package bureau."

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief, and each found a place to sit down, but this plane is much more comfortable than ordinary ones. It doesn't matter if you spend ten hours in it, it doesn't matter if you spend a day in it.

"Yutang." Bai Jintang suddenly put down the newspaper and said, "You can sit in the cockpit. If your hands are itchy, discuss it with the captain.

Bai Yutang smiled openly when he heard it. He glanced at Zhan Zhao, then Zhan Zhao shrugged helplessly. Bai Yutang threw his luggage and ran to the captain's room.