Murderer vs. Murderer - Suspect 05

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao ran into the emergency room, and saw five dead bodies covered with white cloth lying there. Ben was sitting on the bed with gauze wrapped in his hands. It happened to be Ma Xin who was dealing with him, and Bao Zheng was standing beside him. His face is ugly.

"Bao Ju." Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao walked to Bao Zheng, "How can this be?"

"ZJ's people did it." Ben suddenly said, his eyes were red, and he looked like he had just cried. It's no wonder that he was surrounded by companions who lived together day and night. Who wouldn't be sad.

"Are you okay?" Zhan Zhao felt that there was a problem with Ben's situation, so he asked him. Ben raised his head to look at Zhan Zhao, and said coldly, "What do you mean?"

Zhan Zhao was taken aback, a little embarrassed, and Bai Yutang frowned slightly, but it seemed that he might have been greatly stimulated, and he didn't care about him. He glanced at Zhan Zhao, Mao'er (Cat), forget it, he might be stimulated.

Zhan Zhao looked up indifferently, I'm not so stingy.

"ZJ's people did it?" Bai Yutang looked at Bao Zheng.

Bao Zheng looked at the book, "You can explain it."

Ben walked to the side of the corpses, uncovered the white cloth covering the corpses, pointed a shot on the left chest of the deceased, and said, "It was all killed by one shot." He pointed to the neck of the deceased, "Marine Corps." My favorite move, breaking the neck bone... I'm dead by a bullet in the chest, but I still have to make up for it. There is no omission." Pointing to the deceased's chin, there is a scratch. It feels like two letters ZJ. "

"How did this get it up?" Zhan Zhao was puzzled.

"ZJ's people seem to wear the same style of watches or bracelets. The texture of ZJ is very prominent. When strangling someone's neck on the inside of the wrist, that piece just presses on the other's chin, so it will leave an obvious ZJ logo, so we use ZJ to call this killer organization."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang nodded, so that's it.

"How many of them are?" Bai Yutang was puzzled, "Why kill you?"

Ben sighed and shook his head, "Military secrets, I can't say."

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao glanced at Bao Zheng. Bao Zheng nodded to the two of them, saying, "This matter is not trivial, but of course we are responsible for detecting what happened in our country, because the victims were all members of the International Criminal Police Organization. So there will be someone over there to investigate with us."

"Who to send?" Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other.

"You worked together last time." Bao Zheng said lightly, "Ouyang Chun."

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao think it is acceptable. The key to Ouyang Chun's ability is that there is no Interpol's airs.

"Bao Bureau." Bai Yutang looked at Bao Zheng, "That is, we can't investigate until Ouyang Chun and the others come, right?"

Bao Zheng nodded, "I have already sealed the scene. Ouyang Chun and the others will arrive tomorrow morning. You'd better enter together. This investigation must cooperate with each other."

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang glanced at each other, looked at Bao Zheng a little strangely, as if asking, then what are you calling us to do now?

Bao Zheng's expression changed, and he said embarrassingly, "Tonight, we want to ensure Benjamin's safety... I have arranged for him to guard him...but he said he wants you to protect him." He said, and looked at Bai Yutang, give it a glance.