Murderer vs. Murderer - Devil 25

Bai Yutang still laughed arrogantly when he saw Ben, frowned slightly, stared at him for a while, stood up and prepared to go out.

"It's better to make a decision quickly." Ben said to Bai Yutang, "You run out of time."

Bai Yutang stood there, and did not continue walking outside, but stared at Ben.

"Xiao Bai is angry." Zhan Zhao at the door whispered a little excitedly, "Beat him, Xiao Bai! I have tolerated him for a long time!"

Everyone at SCI looked at Zhan Zhao, but they all felt that he was right, and Ben was indeed quite annoying.

Ben also felt that Bai Yutang seemed a little angry, and looked up at him, smiling, "Are you angry?"

Bai Yutang looked at him for a while and sneered, "Ben, have you ever thought about how Wolf would treat you if he knew you betrayed him?"

Ben was taken aback for a while, and didn't say anything.

"Leonard, Kalula, and Wolf." Bai Yutang said lightly, "These three gangs, no matter which party catches you, it will make you worse off."

Ben's face was slightly pale, looking at Bai Yutang, "Will you hand me over?"

Bai Yutang smiled coldly and asked: "Why can't I hand you over?"

"Wolf's case, you don't want to investigate it?" Ben was a little excited.

"I can give you to Leonard or Kalula, on the condition that I know from your mouth what I want to know." Bai Yutang said coldly, "Of course, I believe they will be very interested without me saying it."

Ben looked at Bai Yutang and seemed to be thinking about something.

"If you want to live well, the only way out is to cooperate with the police." Bai Yutang put away the things on the table and left a sentence, "I'll give you half an hour to consider. After half an hour, if you don't want to cooperate, I will notify Leonard." After speaking, he turned and went out.

When Bai Yutang reached the door, he saw Zhan Zhao standing there aggressively.

"What are you doing, Mao'er (Cat)?" Bai Yutang asked him.

Zhan Zhao curled his lips and looked unwilling, "It's too cheap for him!"

Bai Yutang looked back at Ben who was in a daze in the room, and left the monitoring room with Zhan Zhao.

"What do you think?" Bai Yutang asked Zhan Zhao.

"Well, he should agree to cooperate." Zhan Zhao said, "If he is not too stupid."

"What about what he just said just now?" Bai Yutang asked, "What does it have to do with the police academy?"

Zhan Zhao frowned slightly, "I feel that the principal of the police academy give a very bad feeling, and the student.... The scene of Li Fei's death was disguised as self-sufficient. There is a kind of warning sign."

Bai Yutang nodded, and the other SCI members looked at each other.

"Should it... have something to do with the high-level police academy staff?" Gongsun asked.

"Wow... Isn't that over?" Zhao Hu opened his mouth wide, "You think, if the principal is controlled by WOLF, and then to the police station, the newcomers sent by the various departments are all WOLF, and didn't it infiltrate the law enforcement agency easily?"

Ma han glanced at him, "Can you not say it so scary?"

"Then what if it is the truth." Zhao Hu looked at Bai Yutang, "Boss, what do you think?"

S.C.I.谜案集第二集 S.C.I Book 2 aka Season 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें