Killer's Password - Forensic 10

Bai Yutang's car drove around to its destination according to the address that Jiang Ping found out. As soon as it stopped, Gongsun laughed loudly.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang glanced at each other, looking back at him puzzledly, and saw Luo Tian beside Gongsun also frowning and looking outside the car window. Both Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang turned their heads at the same time and looked in the direction Luo Tian was looking at. They saw an iron fence door not far away, and a few large characters painted with red paint beside the door, the back door of the cemetery.

"Heh..." Bai Yutang also laughed, and said, "I just said how familiar this address is, it's on the street behind the cemetery.

"It's not lucky to have the cemetery on your back than to have the cemetery face it." Gongsun shook his head and said, "Did Jiang Ping play us?"

"It doesn't seem to be." Zhan Zhao pointed his finger to the other side, and said, "There is a small apartment there."

Everyone turned their heads and looked in the direction of Zhan Zhao's fingers. Not far away, there was a small villa surrounded by high walls. The gate was facing the back door of the cemetery, and there were several black bars in the yard. The dogs snarled when they saw Bai Yutang's car. The dogs were not small and looked fierce, but everyone was accustomed to seeing Lisbon, so they didn't pay attention to these big dogs.

Bai Yutang checked the house number and address, and said, "It should be here."

Everyone got out of the car and walked to the villa.

Luo Tian walked in front and came to the door to ring the doorbell. Everyone waited at the door. Luo Tian pressed it for a while, but no one in the house agreed.

"Will he be there?" Zhan Zhao looked inside, "The curtains are all drawn."

Luo Tian pressed it for a while, everyone was a little disappointed, thinking about leaving, but heard a faintly dry and hoarse voice, and asked, "Who?"

Everyone was a little grateful. Fortunately, it came in broad daylight. If it was at night and there was a cemetery behind, there would be a scary atmosphere.

"Is Qiao Weiming there?" Zhan Zhao asked.

The man at the electronic doorbell hesitated for a moment and said, "Who are you?"

Before Zhan Zhao could speak, he listened to Gongsun said, "Gongsun Ce."

There was no sound from the doorbell. After a while, the door of the villa opened, and a shaggy man in pajamas and slippers ran out. When the dogs saw him, they crowded around excitedly, barking and flicking their tails. The man beckoned to the person at the door and said, "Wait a minute, I will lock the dog." He said, taking the dog into the cage nearby.

Bai Yutang asked Gongsun, "That person is Qiao Weiming?"

Gongsun shrugged, "It could also be his dad because he look a lot older but may be not."

After the man locked the dog, he walked to the door, an inexplicable gloomy air emanating from his body made everyone frowned slightly.

"I'm Qiao Weiming." The visitor hugged his own name, his gaze scanned the past one by one, and finally fell on Gongsun, his eyes seemed to flash with surprise and some inexplicable excitement, and asked, "How are you? Why are you come?"

Gongsun pointed to Bai Yutang next to him, and said, "This is Bai Yutang, the captain of SCI." Then he pointed to Zhan Zhao, "Zhan Zhao, PhD in SCI psychology." Finally, he pointed to Luo Tian and "SCI team member.", and I am "SCI Forensic Medicine." Refers to Qiao Weiming, "There is a case, I need you to understand the situation."