Murderer vs. Murderer - Negotiation 06

Bai Yutang gathered everyone in the office and talked about the gun battle that took place last night and the killing of the six Interpol. Everyone was a little speechless.

"Somewhat unreasonable." Ma Han said after listening, "I have never heard of the killer organization blatantly opposing Interpol, and there is no special reason... and it left a clear sign. This is not a death, huh?"

"Yes." Bai Chi nodded, "It makes sense."

"Now, Interpol will have to destroy ZJ for the sake of face." Gongsun said indifferently, "Then TVA will monopolize the market again."

Everyone thinks that the term "monopoly market" has some joy in the killer industry, but to put it bluntly, it's really the same thing.

"Captain..." Zhao Hu suddenly leaned over and asked, "Will someone hack ZJ?"

Bai Yutang frowned slightly and nodded.

"Kalula suddenly appeared here..." Luo Tian looked at Bai Yutang, "also very suspicious."

Bai Yutang nodded, looked at each other with Zhan Zhao, and said, "Everything will be discussed after Ouyang and the others come."

At this time, Lu Fang came in from outside and said, "Xiao Bai, there is a call from the airport. Because of the heavy fog, the flight was cancelled today. Ouyang Chun and the others will arrive at noon tomorrow at the earliest."

Bai Yutang frowned, "What?"

"That is to say, we have to wait until tomorrow to go to the scene?" Zhan Zhao asked.

"It's a hot day, the body stinks." Gongsun looked disgusted, "Golden Retriever is easy to stinks."

Everyone looked at him helplessly, Gongsun really hated Golden Retriever.

"Don't worry first." Lu Fang said, "Ouyang has issued a written statement over there, saying that he can trust the SCI's ability to do things, let us investigate the case first."

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other, Ouyang this kid is on the road.

"Let's go, then." Bai Yutang stood up, "All members go to the scene, Gongsun conducts an autopsy."

After speaking, everyone did not talk nonsense and acted separately.

......

Around ten o'clock in the morning, all SCI staff drove to the scene where the gun battle took place last night. The incident had already become a big deal. A large number of reporters and interview vehicles were parked there, and the police pulled a yellow line to protect the scene.

Seeing the SCI police approaching, reporters all began to rush here, Bai Yutang pulled the attention of all the media, and quickly jumped over the yellow line and entered the scene.

Everyone else entered from the side and listened to the reporters exclaiming, "That's the SCI's comprehensive literary, military, and appearance'? It's more handsome than imagined!"

How many people from SCI are looking at each other... Are you capable of both civil and military? The name is good.

The hotel where he was staying was a hotel with an international reception, and the floors were not high.

The gunfight was on the sixth floor. Because of the room, he lived on the seventh floor, so the gunfight was over when he went downstairs. He also escaped, only slightly injured.

"Hmm..." Zhan Zhao stood at the top of the stairs and looked at the bullet holes on the ground.

"What's the matter with the cat?" Bai Yutang asked.

S.C.I.谜案集第二集 S.C.I Book 2 aka Season 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें