Murderer vs. Murderer - The truth 30

Ouyang Chun is considered to have adapted with SCI's work style. The first minute he was relaxed, and suddenly some said there is improvement in the investigation and they all gathered together to study the case.

"The facts of the case are almost clear. The only problem now is how to catch Wolf." Mason said, "This time we successfully found Wolf's hiding place. I got permission from above yesterday to use it. A large number of police forces ready to wipe out Wolf's stronghold, but the problem is that the island is easy to defend and difficult to attack, and there are innocent residents living there. We must try to avoid casualties."

"In other words, the best way is to bring Wolf out?" Ouyang Chun gently shook his head, "This is the most difficult, Ben's betrayal, Wolf must have realized that he has been exposed, so he will definitely be more careful."

Everyone discussed various ways to make Wolf come out automatically, but they didn't think it was feasible. Zhao Jue, who had been drinking coffee on the sofa, turned around and asked Zhan Zhao, "What are you thinking of?"

Zhan Zhao also brought a cup of hot chocolate and slowly drank it. It was probably that day when he rolled on the bathroom floor with Bai Yutang in the hotel and cleaned for a long time. Later, when he was tired, he slept in the half-water. On the bed, Zhan Zhao suffered a stomach ailment after returning. Bai Yutang felt a little guilty, and blamed himself for being too much tossing that day, so he doubled and fed him three cups of hot chocolate a day.

Hearing Zhao Jue's question, Zhan Zhao smiled at him mysteriously.

"Any clues?" Ouyang Chun also asked.

"Um... I asked Lu Fang to find some people for me." Zhan Zhao continued to drink chocolate, "If you want to fish, you must have bait, right?"

Everyone looked at each other, and finally looked at Bai Yutang. Bai Yutang shrugged to several people, indicating that he didn't know.

In the afternoon, a car stopped at the door of Bai Jintang Villa, and Lu Fang brought a few people.

Everyone was stunned when they saw that Lu Fang had brought four people, one of whom was an older man in handcuffs, and the other three were young people, all looking haggard. One of them was twins.

What surprised everyone the most was actually because they knew that older person was the principal of the police academy.

Bai Chi stared at the principal in surprise for a long time, then turned to look at Zhan Zhao. Although everyone heard Ben said that the principal had a relationship with Wolf, there was no definite evidence. Why did they arrest him?

There are also three students around him. They should be the students who had disappeared before. In other words, they were also the main suspects in the murder of Li Fei. At that time, so many policemen couldn't find it, how did they find it?

After that, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang sat on the sofa. The four people sat on the opposite sofa, and the others listened quietly around.

"Principal Wang." Bai Yutang smiled at the dejected principal with his hands cuffed. "You also have a high reputation in the police circle of S City. This is a huge scandal."

Principal Wang was pale, looked up at the two of them, and asked coldly, "How do you know it's me?"

Zhan Zhao smiled slightly, "Your trick is actually very clever."

Bai Yutang smiled on the side and said, "We saw that the school was dead and the students were missing. The first reaction was that those who disappeared for no reason were suspected, and the people who were threatened were certain people who stayed. But this time it happened the opposite."