Murderer vs. Murderer - Cooperation 15

After Zhan Zhao finished speaking, he looked at everyone with a look of excitement, "Do you understand? Did you find it? Isn't it interesting?" He stared at everyone, hoping to find a little sympathy, but everyone staring at Zhan Zhao with their eyes wide open. After about half a minute, everyone turned their eyes to Bai Yutang again, with an expression of "please enlighten me".

"Cough..." Bai Yutang coughed, reached out and picked up a note from the table, and said to everyone, "What is this?"

"Note." Everyone nodded together.

Bai Yutang picked up another one and folded the two pieces of paper together in a cross shape, "What about this?"

"Ten..." Zhao Hu replied blankly.

"Cross?" Jiang Ping tilted his head, "Vampire?"

"Doctor." Bai Chi said, "Hospital."

"Building blocks." Luo Tian replied.

After Bai Yutang asked for a round, he turned the cross in his hand slightly to form an X shape, and asked, "What about this?"

"X" Zhao Hu continued to answer in a daze.

"X-Men." Jiang Ping tilted his head, "Steel wolf?"

"Multiplication." Bai Chi said, "arithmetic."

"Chacha." Luo Tian thought for a while, "disappeared"

Bai Yutang glanced at the crowd, separated the two pieces of paper, threw them back on top of the wolf's head, and asked, "Do you still have the cross and X in your head?"

Everyone nodded, "Yes."

Bai Yutang nodded again, pointed at the wolf's head, and asked, "What do you think of?"

Zhao Hu, "Wolf."

Jiang Ping, "Death."

Bai Chi, "Scared."

Luo Tian, "Punishment."

"Well, your thinking mode is very interesting." Zhan Zhao rubbed his chin on the side and pondered, "Zhao Hu is a linear thinking, Jiang Ping is a descending type, Chichi is an ascending type, and Luotian is a curvilinear type."

Everyone's eyes were almost in the form of mosquito-repellent coils. Looking at Bai Yutang collectively, Bai Yutang pointed at Zhao Hu, "Stay." Pointed at Jiang Ping, "Bad." Pointed to Bai Chi, "Cute." Pointed to Luo Tian, "Strange."

"Heh..." Ma Han, who watched the excitement but did not participate, applauded, "So insightful!"

Zhan Zhao's flat mouth stood aside and glanced at Bai Yutang sideways.

Bai Yutang disrupted the bunch of lines that made up the wolf head, and asked, "Can you remember the wolf head just now?"

Everyone was stunned--there were indeed a bunch of messy notes in front of them, but which one was the ear and which one was the nose. But, it kept causing everyone to recall the look of the wolf head in their memory.

"Oh!" Bai Chi was shocked, "I understand, the disrupted lines are to make the wolf head appear in everyone's mind... They must have seen the wolf head before, and then stay in a closed space every day. Staring at the white line, the image of the wolf head in my mind becomes clearer and clearer, which is more useful than looking at the real wolf head or wolf!"

"Right!" Zhan Zhao nodded again and again, "This is an indirect suggestion, just like cursing someone in person and insinuating!"

As soon as he finished speaking, he saw everyone glaring at him, "Can't you just say that at the beginning?"