Murderer vs. Murderer - Cooperation 27

Now that an agreement has been reached, the next step of cooperation is easy to talk about. Kalula's meaning is very simple. The method of cooperation and what he wants to do depends on Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao. His only condition is that let him solve Wolf by himself.

Since both Bai Yutang and Ouyang Chun were checky, Kalula laughed and said, "Of course, if you catch Wolf first, I would also be happy to advise him to accept the trial of the law, but if I find Wolf, it is embarrassed."

Everyone glanced at each other and thought it was feasible.

"Could you tell me what Wolff's abilities are?" Zhan Zhao asked Kalula, "Is he born with a natural talent?"

"Don't know whether it is natural talent or not." Kalula raised his leg and handed a cigar to his hand. He took a sip, spit out a cigarette ring, and said, "But that kid does have a special function."

"Special function?" Zhao Zhen raised his eyebrows.

"Haha... I also thought he did tricks before." Kalula said, "But in this world, there are not many people who can fool me with tricks." After that, he pointed to Zhao Zhen, "Your magic, I don't have a clue at it. But Wolf didn't do magic, he really had some ability."

"Can you give me an example?" Zhao Jue asked while drinking black tea.

"Example..." Kalula thought for a while, "That's too much. It's like once we had a business with an arms dealer, and that guy was a slippery man who wanted to plot against us, but Wolf stared into his eyes. After watching it for a while, the guy was obedient."

Everyone looked at each other, Zhao Jue asked, "Is there anything more specific?"

"Specifically... Ah, there is one." Kalula smiled and said, "I had a brother before and fell in love with a female celebrity, but the female celebrity did not pay attention to my brother. I watched her for a while, then told her to eat and then went to bed, told her to go to bed and then went to bed, very obedient."

Everyone frowned slightly.

"How long does his viewing process take?" Zhan Zhao asked, "It works for everyone?"

Kalula smiled and shook her head, and said, "The time is not always certain. Those little stars and the weak female stream can be done in about three minutes. For the more powerful men, the longest will take about ten minutes. But for me It never works."

Zhan Zhao thought for a while, nodded, "This may be the reason why most members of WOLF are ordinary people, and there are no particularly powerful people, because his abilities are limited."

"What are you going to do?" Kalula asked.

Zhan zhao thought for a while, and asked Kalula, "Did you ask him for a decisive battle before?"

"Haha." Kalura nodded, "In the European continent, when we two fight together, Leonard is the one who will benefit in the end, so we want to change our fighting location and try it out. At first, we chose City S, but after I tried the water with Wolf there, it scared us all." Kalula looked at Bai Yutang and said, "SCI is too powerful, so we made an appointment to change the place, and but none of them were ideal, so the kid made an idea and said to use SCI to push ZJ to the front desk, let Leonard and the police do it first, and then we would fight. At first I thought the plan was good, but the Wolf kid playing tricks with me, he want to take the opportunity to push both Leonard and me in front of that damn policeman. Fortunately, I'm smarter and I defended him."

"To tell you the truth." Kalula raised his legs and said, "Leonard and I have always been in harmony with the police, and we also get along well with the police. We check and balance each other and help them manage the dark world, so at least it won't harm people in the bright side, but who knows in halfway there are killing people case and blame me to be the one that kill them all."