Special Chapter - Wedding Ceremony (Bai Jintang and Gongsun)

In order to prepare the wedding with Gongsun, Bai Jintang had already found a church in Copenhagen and bought a small villa nearby. Afterwards, he would come to live with Gongsun for a few days every year.

This big gang is young people, naturally they don't know the rules or like two men get married. Everyone knows how to get married, but there are two best men. Bai Jintang' head is naturally his younger brother Bai Yutang, and Gongsun's head is Zhan Zhao. There was no blessing from both family. Bai Jintang did not tell his family anyway. Gongsun was also a lonely family member, with no relatives or friends.

Everyone at SCI is very busy. The twins run to take before and after ceremony from ordering cakes, decorating a different kind of new house, to ordering meals, and booking air tickets for honeymoon trips, everything is arranged. The ability to do things is first-class, everything is ready, just wait the wedding tomorrow.

In addition, SCI helped to eliminate Wolf this time, and helped Leonard and Kalula a lot. Cauliflower Eugene arrived in Copenhagen a few days ago and airlifted 10,000 red roses to Bai Jintang. The whole new house was full, which was a gift from Leonard to him. Kalula was even more amusing, even sent someone to send a few barrels of wine.

These gifts have won Bai Jintang's heart.

Everyone thinks about it differently. Others are busy buying gifts and want to send memorial items to the two. Only Gongsun, I don't know what's going on these two days, so nervous.

Since everyone was busy, Gongsun was inexplicably flustered. Because tomorrow was the day of marriage, Gongsun felt a little tight in his chest, short of breath, and restless. He think he has been single for so many years, and have always been free. If he get married, isn't it change to two people now? Although two people have been together now, it still feels different.

Gongsun always feels not at ease in his heart. In addition, the two of them are usually very busy and in love is acceptable. Will they hate it when they get married? Will there be divorced? Gongsun's mind was in a mess, take a deep breath.

Bai Jintang was busy with business and wedding preparations during the day. When he came in and out and met, he wanted to catch Gongsun's relatives. Gongsun would be embarrassed as if he had escaped. His face was full of thoughts, making Bai Jintang inexplicable.

Zhan Zhao keenly sensed that Gongsun was nervous, so he grabbed Bai Yutang, "Xiao Bai, Gongsun has premarital phobia."

Bai Yutang raised his eyebrows, "How could it be, it's not a woman."

"It has nothing to do with men and women." Zhan Zhao glared at Bai Yutang,

"Generally, people who have been single for too long when they talk about getting married, they tend to get premarital phobia."

Bai Yutang couldn't laugh or cry, and said, "He won't run away from marriage, right?"

Bai Yutang was originally joking, but after speaking out, both of them frowned and looked at each other-right?!

At twelve o'clock in the evening, Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao were ready to go to bed after taking a bath, they heard the sound of Bai Jintang knocking on the door next door, "Ce, open the door, what are you doing inside?"

After hearing the sound, Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao went out and saw Bai Jintang frowning and knocking on the bedroom door anxiously, "Ce!"

Next door, Bai Chi and Zhao Zhen, as well as other people from SCI also came out, watching curiously.

"What's wrong?" Bai Yutang asked puzzledly.

"Ce locked the door and told him not to open it. It was weird all day." Bai Jintang was a little anxious, so he heard the dull voice of Gongsun inside, "Sleep in separate rooms tonight."