Murderer vs. Murderer - Missing 07

Bai Yutang drove Zhan Zhao to the direction of the hotel. He didn't say anything along the way. Zhan Zhao knew that what Bai Yutang was most depressed was that he was taken away under his nose. This was what he couldn't accept. In other words, Bai Yutang is now angry with him.

The car stopped at a red light, and Zhan Zhao turned to look at Bai Yutang. Since he was still dark, he leaned over, "White police officer?"

Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao weakly, stretched out his hand and gently touched Zhan Zhao's ear, "Did you hurt?"

"You only let me get caught for twenty minutes." Zhan Zhao stretched out his hand to pinch the back of Bai Yutang's neck, "Don't be too harsh on yourself."

Bai Yutang nodded lightly, and Zhan Zhao patted him on the shoulder, "You behaved well."

A smile gradually appeared on Bai Yutang's face, and he said, "Mao'er (Cat)...is there any reward?"

"I just gave it to you." Zhan Zhao raised his eyebrows, "What else do you want?"

"Will you give me what I want?" Bai Yutang asked with a smile.

"It depends on the situation." Zhan Zhao looked out the window.

The red light turns to green, and Bai Yutang starts the car.

At this time, the phone rang, and Bai Yutang answered the phone, "Hey, um, don't worry, he's okay."

Zhan Zhao leaned over to listen. It was Bai Chi's voice. The little guy seemed to be worried about himself.

"Okay." Bai Yutang hung up the phone and said to Zhan Zhao after hearing Bai Chi's speech, "They have finished collecting evidence, and now they are back to the police station. Ouyang Chun and the others will arrive at four o'clock in the afternoon." Bai Yutang looked at his watch. "It's half past eleven."

"Go back to eat." Zhan Zhao said greedy, "Anyway, there are five hours, enough to make four dishes and one soup, right?"

"What do you want to eat?" Bai Yutang asked.

"Well...this season I want to eat crabs, um, I also want to eat beef tenderloin...well, I also want to eat the pineapple and egg fried rice you made last time." Zhan Zhao was full of energy when he mentioned the food.

Bai Yutang took down one by one and said, "No problem..." When they passed the supermarket, the two bought vegetables.

The car drove to the door of the apartment building, Zhan Zhao caught a glimpse of a person, slightly surprised, turned his face to look at Bai Yutang, and saw that he seemed to have not noticed and was focusing on driving. Zhan Zhao smiled slightly, as if he had some idea.

The car drove into the parking lot, and Bai Yutang turned off to get off, but was suddenly pulled by Zhan Zhao.

"What's the matter?" Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao puzzledly, "Aren't you hungry?"

"You are not allowed to move." Zhan Zhao stopped Bai Yutang, and Bai Yutang sat still obediently, looking at Zhan Zhao in confusion, "Mao'er (Cat), what's the matter?"

Zhan Zhao stretched out his hand to unfasten the seat belt and leaned over.

"Mao'er (Cat) ..." Bai Yutang was a little surprised, "So enthusiastic?"

Zhan Zhao glared, "Don't move."

"Okay, don't move." Bai Yutang retracted his hand and looked at Zhan Zhao who was sitting on him.

Zhan Zhao fumbled for the button and slowly lowered the back of the car seat. He stretched out his hand to hold Bai Yutang's chin, and gently combed his slightly longer hair to the back of his head.