Innocent Murderer - Catch Me 08

The appearance of Bai Jintang instantly extinguished the arrogance of the woman. Her face changed from domineering and ruthless to aggrieved and weak. Even her cry of "Jintang" had been severely weakened. Gongsun couldn't help but feel a chill from the cry. Seeing the curiosity on Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao's face, Gongsun shook his head, took a sip from the cup, and turned around to continue watching the show.

Bai Jintang frowned and stared at the woman.

"I'm sorry, Jintang." The woman hurriedly reached out to wipe the wine stains on his chest.

Bai Jintang took a step back slowly, turned to look at the twins behind him, and said something that made everyone's jaws drop, "Who is she? She looks familiar."

The people who thought they could have witnessed a chaotic love triangle became discouraged. Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other, and at the same time they curled their lips — Cut, boring!

But the ugliest face was the woman who stood still with her hands still in the air. She refused to accept it but also refused to reject it.

At this embarrassing moment, they heard someone laugh behind them, "Boss Bai is really a noble man, how forgetful he is."

When everyone turned their heads, they saw two people walking up slowly. One was a well-dressed, slightly blessed old man, and the other was a young man in his thirties.

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at the old man in a daze — 'Isn't this Pang Ji?'

However, what puzzled the two of them was that it was only half a year since they last met Pang Ji. Why is he so old now? Seeing that his hair was all white and his face was full of wrinkles, he looked like someone in his eighties despite the fact that he was actually in his sixties.

Bai Jintang looked back and saw that it was Pang Ji, but he was a little puzzled. Da Ding hurried up and said in his ear, "Boss, you have a bad memory. She is Pang Xiaoqin's daughter, Pang Xiaoqin. You have met her before."

Bai Jintang blinked, looking at Da Ding with a dazed expression, "Really?"

The people around him are even more disappointed. The feelings were only Pang Xiaoqin's wishful thinking.

Bai Yutang grabbed Xiao Ding next to him and asked, "Then why does she say that she is half the host?"

Xiao Ding curled his lips, "This international hotel was bought by the boss from old man Pang, Bai's holding is 51%, Pang's is 20%, and Yan Li's is 25%."

"Oh~~" Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang glanced at each other — 'Sure enough, it was just her own wishful thinking.'

Bai Jintang still couldn't remember who she was, but he was a little bit upset over Pang Xiaoqin's pouring water on Gongsun just now. He frowned and looked at Pang Xiaoqin, who was still nervous behind him, and asked coldly, "What were you doing just now?"

"I..." Pang Xiaoqin just wanted to argue but Bai Jintang didn't bother to pay attention. He turned his face to look at the twins, and ordered, "Get her out of here!"

The others were taken aback, while Pang Ji's face became red and white.

"President Bai, what a fierce tone." The young man behind Pang Ji walked up and looked at Bai Jintang. "Today's banquet should be organized by the boss. If you want to make people leave then you should be the one to do it."

"Ahem..." As soon as his words fell, there was a soft cough next to him. Yan Li had noticed the movement here, and she walked over, still standing beside Fang Wo.

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao's eyes were immediately attracted by Fang Wo, and they waited quietly to see the development of the situation.

"Then I'm sorry, but I must ask Miss to leave first." Yan Li said with a smile.