Killer's Password - The fog is getting deeper 14

At the South Teaching Building, Bai Yutang and others successfully blocked Zhang Jian Qi in the office, and then Bai Yutang asked Ma Han to bring Bai Fang Qin. Entering the door of the office, Zhang Jian Qi and Bai Fang Qin looked at each other, very embarrassed.

Bai Yutang did not speak, but moved a stool and sat down, looking up at the two with a smile.

"Captain Bai..." Bai Fangqin couldn't stand it either, so he smiled awkwardly at Bai Yutang and said, "We, didn't intentionally conceal..."

"Isn't it intentional?" Bai Yutang interrupted Bai Fang Qin before she finished speaking.

"Zhang Hua was the person directly involved in the case at the time. Zhang Jian Qi was clearly in charge of the liberal arts, but he lied to us that it was a science and engineering department. Distinguish from this series of cases. This is more than hindering the handling of the case, it is simply misleading the handling of the case, it is a crime, and the two are principals, don't they have such a sense of legal system?"

Bai Fang Qin and Zhang Jian Qi are both red-faced. They are not young anymore. In addition, generally speaking, the work of principals is to teach others. I didn't expect that they would be taught today, and it was a young man in their twenties who taught them.

"In fact, Principal Bai was also trying to help me." Zhang Jian Qi said to Bai Yutang embarrassedly, "If you want to blame it, please blame me. She helped me because I asked her."

Bai Yutang shook his head and looked at Zhan Zhao. Zhan Zhao rubbed his chin and looked at Zhang Jian Qi. It took a long time to ask, "Principal Zhang, you should be fidgeting right now, why are you still interested in playing with your classmates? Or it is because of the basketball court. It's relatively close to that old building. You want to see the situation but it's nothing good to see if it's so far away, or to say you don't care about the content of our conversation, but other things?"

Zhang Jian Qi's face turned pale, and he smiled at Zhan Zhao, "I have read your book. I didn't expect it to be more spiritual than it says."

Zhan Zhao raised his eyebrows, "It has something to do with your son? Does he make you feel anything wrong?"

Zhang Jian Qi sighed and said, "Zhang Hua was originally good in studying and character. He didn't have to pick anything, he looked good. But since that incident, he seemed to be stimulated and he was abandoning himself as if he had changed himself, and he was walking around all day, not even getting his college diploma. He originally wanted to take the postgraduate entrance exam, but..."

"Why did Zhang Hua have such a change?" Bai Yutang asked, "Have you asked him about the details of his case back then?"

Zhang Jian Qi shook his head and said, "I have asked him many times, but he didn't tell me.

"Where is he now?" Zhan Zhao asked.

"I'm hiding it from you, it's because of this." Zhang Jian Qi shook his head helplessly, and said, "Zhang Hua has been mixed up like this for several years. He is not a man or a ghost, but in the past few days he doesn't know what's wrong. He seems to have suddenly figured it out and changed back to what it was before."

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other, which is quite new.

"His mother and I were very happy, but when we asked about the case of Director Bao, I learned that you were going to investigate the case again. I was afraid that you would raise the case and stimulate him again, so I did something stupid."

Bai Yutang glanced at Zhan Zhao, raised his eyebrows, Mao'er (Cat), is he reliable?

Zhan Zhao smiled slightly and said to Zhang Jian, "Analyzed by your son's behavior, his previous transformation was caused by the stimulus, and his subsequent behavior was just for self-saving. The situation like him is very serious. Your son has figured out that he is healed, or he has forgotten things so he is all right. These two possibilities do not exist. There is only one reason for him to get better, that is, his heart knot has been untied."